Losties! Theories and Discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

POST-LOST TRAUMATIC STRESS DISORDER WEBSITE- FOLLOWING ON FROM MSHL

4 posters

Go down

POST-LOST TRAUMATIC STRESS DISORDER WEBSITE- FOLLOWING ON FROM MSHL Empty POST-LOST TRAUMATIC STRESS DISORDER WEBSITE- FOLLOWING ON FROM MSHL

Post by Obscure Sun May 18, 2008 9:25 am

MSHL posed the question what we would be doing in 2010 when Lost ends (and supplied us with possible scenarios).

Well, as a therapist (once a therapist always a therapist!) like Jack, I feel compelled to run headlong at the aftermath of the post-Lost world and start attending to victims.

Imagine in 2010 I set up a Post-Lost Traumatic Disorder website where victims can be debriefed, process their loss, anger, and bereavement and tackle any severe behavioural symptoms (such as the ones MSHL suggested) caused by the end of Lost.

Who would I need to treat and in what way?

I will start us off by the obvious:

I will be dispensing tissues to Seth_Norris who has finally confronted the fact there are 6 billion people in the world and he is not , as he previously believed, the one and only.

I also have a feeling Starbuck will be making an appointment but I will leave that to you, MSHL, to come up with her symptoms and her 'treatment plan'.

Have fun!

Obscure X

Obscure
Tailie

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-05-15

Back to top Go down

POST-LOST TRAUMATIC STRESS DISORDER WEBSITE- FOLLOWING ON FROM MSHL Empty Re: POST-LOST TRAUMATIC STRESS DISORDER WEBSITE- FOLLOWING ON FROM MSHL

Post by MyStarbuckHatesLost Sun May 18, 2008 2:38 pm

Obscure, My Starbuck will need treatment for Post-Battlestar-Galactica-Ending disorder before I will need Lost -Ending treatment since BSG is in it's last season...You may need to get the comfy couch and inkblots ready sooner than you expect!

Seth_norris treatment lol!
MyStarbuckHatesLost
MyStarbuckHatesLost
On Jacobs List

Number of posts : 681
Humor : check out TheFlatSpin.com and you'll be sorry you asked that.
Registration date : 2008-05-14

http://www.theflatspin.com

Back to top Go down

POST-LOST TRAUMATIC STRESS DISORDER WEBSITE- FOLLOWING ON FROM MSHL Empty Re: POST-LOST TRAUMATIC STRESS DISORDER WEBSITE- FOLLOWING ON FROM MSHL

Post by So_Lost Mon May 19, 2008 8:13 am

I just start giggling uncontrollably when I see Seth_Norris's name. That was so hilarious!
So_Lost
So_Lost
Lostie

Number of posts : 73
Humor : My Crazy Kids
Registration date : 2008-04-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Obscure Tue May 20, 2008 8:26 am

actually, I think I've changed my mind about offering therapy to Seth-Norris- I'm going to get him into a toddler-taming programme instead. Deal with those tantrums.

The one I really want to treat is Jeff Croft. He's struggling to let go of that time when Mommy told him "go play somewhere else"!

Obscure
Tailie

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-05-15

Back to top Go down

Post by So_Lost Tue May 20, 2008 4:55 pm

lol!
So_Lost
So_Lost
Lostie

Number of posts : 73
Humor : My Crazy Kids
Registration date : 2008-04-14

Back to top Go down

Post by l337Jacqui Wed May 21, 2008 5:19 am

Obscure wrote:like Jack, I feel compelled to run headlong at the aftermath of the post-Lost world and start attending to victims.

Hahahaha...not gonna lie, when I first read this, I pictured you running and saving victims of a plane crash instead of through psych therapy and it made me giggle Very Happy
l337Jacqui
l337Jacqui
Others

Number of posts : 266
Registration date : 2008-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down