Abbadons Walkabout.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Abbadons Walkabout.

Post by JimReaper on Wed May 14, 2008 12:26 am

After Abbadons meeting with Locke in Cabin Fever, were he tells Locke that he went on a walkabout and discovered who he truly was (or something like that) I was reminded of vague clue the creators of Lost gave us after the episode where it showed the polar bear in Tunisia.

They said "there are places in the world that have a relationship with the island, that place in Tunisia is one of them, and Ayers Rock might be another one"

Ayers Rock is the place in Austrailia were Bernard took Rose to meet the healer, Isaac. Isaac mentioned that his power came from a 'magnetic energy point'.

My theory on this is that when Abbadon went on his Walkabout he found his way to Ayers Rock and was perhaps able to travel to the island or maybe communicate with Jacob, or perhaps Isaac also works for Jacob and enlisted Abbadon?

But whatever the case I think Abbadon was affected by the islands power during his walkabout, I don't think he is a loyal employee of Charles Widmore. I think that since his walkabout he has been given the mission of working his way to becoming a mole inside Widmores organisation, with the goal of purposely gathering up the 'good people' that Ben mentioned and ensuring that they are on the freighter.
JimReaper
Tailie

Number of posts : 38
Humor : Yes.
Registration date : 2008-04-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Abbadons Walkabout.

Post by Lojozz on Thu May 15, 2008 12:53 pm

JR nice take on Abaddon I'd always imagined him to be evil but I think your way works better.

I'd +1 you if I could.
Lojozz

Number of posts : 388
Registration date : 2008-05-13

Character sheet
Name: Joe

View user profile http://www.prcanj.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by MyStarbuckHatesLost on Thu May 15, 2008 2:13 pm

strange, I imagined him to be a good guy. Perhaps working with Dharma to retake the island before Widmore does.
MyStarbuckHatesLost
On Jacobs List

Number of posts : 681
Humor : check out TheFlatSpin.com and you'll be sorry you asked that.
Registration date : 2008-05-14

View user profile http://www.theflatspin.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lojozz on Thu May 15, 2008 2:18 pm

I guess the reason I took him as bad is how much he freaked Hurley out the first time we saw him. Strange how a charcter upsetting a charcter I like makes me dislike that character.

Also the way he denied the existence of any survivors to Naomi.
Lojozz

Number of posts : 388
Registration date : 2008-05-13

Character sheet
Name: Joe

View user profile http://www.prcanj.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by JimReaper on Sun May 18, 2008 3:10 am

Hes one character I don't think we're gonna get much more on till season 5, but I get the impression that just as he was 'much more than an orderly' hes much more than just Widmores recruiter as well.
JimReaper
Tailie

Number of posts : 38
Humor : Yes.
Registration date : 2008-04-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top