the saver of lost souls

View previous topic View next topic Go down

the saver of lost souls

Post by lonewolf on Wed May 14, 2008 1:21 am

gonna try something out but its abit...out there...havnt heard this on any forum yet...

always wondered how come when the plane crashes everyone didnt die...or escaped something so violent with just a few scratches or less....

looking back over the footage of the plane crashing...theres obviously smoke coming from the plane as it splits into too and careers down to the island...what if the smoke is the smoke monster... actually guiding the plane down and kinda rescuing who it judges should be...?
lonewolf
Lostie

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-04-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: the saver of lost souls

Post by JimReaper on Wed May 14, 2008 1:27 am

I think the explanation for how so many survived is simply they were 'supposed to' and 'had work to do' the island made them live in the same way as it cured Lockes paralysis and allowed Mikhail to survive being sonic-fenced to death, amongst other things.
JimReaper
Tailie

Number of posts : 38
Humor : Yes.
Registration date : 2008-04-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lost-Mosh on Wed May 14, 2008 1:33 am

I agree with you, JimReaper, but how do you explain the people who survived the plane crash, but died afterwards? (Boone, Shannon, etc.)
Lost-Mosh
Tailie

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-05-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JimReaper on Wed May 14, 2008 1:41 am

I think those people had a purpose which they fullfilled and, after which they are no longer protected, like Michael he has to finish his work and then the island will let him die.
JimReaper
Tailie

Number of posts : 38
Humor : Yes.
Registration date : 2008-04-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lojozz on Wed May 14, 2008 4:30 pm

I agree with JR that those who had a purpose on the island survived. Some of those poeple's purpose was simply to die at a certain time to cause certain events to happen. Boone was the sacrifice the island demanded. Shannon was shot by Anna-Lucia which in part caused her to eventually hand a gun to Michael to set Ben free etc etc...
Lojozz

Number of posts : 388

Character sheet
Name: Joe

View user profile http://www.prcanj.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by AngeloComet on Wed May 14, 2008 6:30 pm

I suppose I ought to mention that we should not mistake coincidence for fate. . .
AngeloComet
On Jacobs List

Number of posts : 626
Humor : Dry and witty. Like my women.

Character sheet
Name: Jack

View user profile http://www.angelocomets-lost-place.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by lonewolf on Wed May 14, 2008 7:10 pm

its atleast worth noting that from 1 perspective that plane was due to crash in the sea and everyone die....if the smoke somehow engineered and kinda trapped the plane in its net and guided it towards the island...it then judged those who were going to survive and serve a purpose....how anyone or anything can make such a judgement is beyond my comp at the mo but so much of lost makes sense logically, philosophically and in a human nature sort of way, but i cant help but feel that whoever or whatever saved or destroyed the lives of flight 815...will take some serious out of the box thinking and it starts here with some well bizarre lines of thought.

My best guess is that it will boil down to some GREAT instigator, wether it takes human form or is something conceptual like fate/stroke
lonewolf
Lostie

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-04-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by StitchExp626 on Thu May 15, 2008 8:57 am

Also what bothers me is how did Bernard end up in a tree, when the tail section clearly crashed into the ocean. There seems something very strange about Bernard's location post crash.

Stitch Ben
StitchExp626

Number of posts : 789
Registration date : 2008-05-14

Character sheet
Name: Steve

View user profile http://lost-stitchexp626.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down