Losties! Theories and Discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JWLOST's fictional season 5 scripts

+7
SunburnedPenguin
StitchExp626
katesawjack
TheHolyStickman
vincentthedog
Annie79
tracker
11 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

JWLOST's fictional season 5 scripts - Page 2 Empty Re: JWLOST's fictional season 5 scripts

Post by SunburnedPenguin Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:01 am

JWLost wrote:And what theories are those SP?

Charlotte being Ben and Annies daughter.....https://losties.darkbb.com/other-lost-stuff-f10/the-copter-crew-and-why-they-are-there-t22.htm
SunburnedPenguin
SunburnedPenguin
Admin

Number of posts : 1411
Humor : You'll get used to it :)
Registration date : 2008-04-14

Character sheet
Name: Kudos Manilla

http://www.losties.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

JWLOST's fictional season 5 scripts - Page 2 Empty Re: JWLOST's fictional season 5 scripts

Post by JWLost Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:33 am

Is Charlotte Ben's daughter though? That hasn't been clarified yet.... you, my friend are jumping to conclusions. The way I see it is that Jeanette and David aren't the parents... at least, that is what you are supposed to think from that episode. When Ben runs in there, David says, "That was a long time ago, Ben!" So... is Charlotte Ben's kid, we don't know yet.

I like your thought process though. If you really read the episode you have to ask yourself, why did Jeanette and David divorce/break up when Charlotte was only 2 years old? Did the truth of her father come out to David or did something else happen?

Last edited by JWLost on Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:35 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I forgot my praise.)
JWLost
JWLost
Others

Number of posts : 388
Humor : Sarcastic
Registration date : 2008-08-15

Character sheet
Name: Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by SunburnedPenguin Sun Aug 17, 2008 4:16 am

Ahh yes I see, I did indeed jump to conclusions! If I may jump to another conclusion, from your post I get the impression this will be clarified at some point....I look forward to reading it!
SunburnedPenguin
SunburnedPenguin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by JWLost Sun Aug 17, 2008 6:17 am

Haha, well if I didn't intend to clarify, I guess I have to now! Cool
JWLost
JWLost
Others

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by JWLost Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:48 am

Ok, guys! I put up 5.5!!! http://www.scribd.com/people/view/2280199-jwlost

I hope you all enjoy to the fullest capacity. Question, should I start a new thread for these?
JWLost
JWLost
Others

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

JWLOST's fictional season 5 scripts - Page 2 Empty Huh?

Post by JWLost Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:55 am

TheHolyStickman wrote:Wow! That was more of a suprise than your cliffhangers, JW. Welcome to losties.

What was more of a surprise than my cliffhangers?!
JWLost
JWLost
Others

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by StitchExp626 Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:07 am

I guess seeing you posting here was the surprise!

I guess if we have a new thread for ecah episode, I guess we could create a new folder for discussion of the "alternative" season 5.

I think this is a good idea ... what do you think?
StitchExp626
StitchExp626

Number of posts : 794
Registration date : 2008-05-14

Character sheet
Name: Steve

http://lost-stitchexp626.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by JWLost Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:32 am

Sounds good to me, but I don't really know how to do that. I would only want to create new threads for episodes 5.5 and on. Problem is, I'm not sure how you go about doing all of that.... would you do the honors? I see you are a moderator, Stitch!
JWLost
JWLost
Others

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by StitchExp626 Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:32 am

HI JW

The watermelon being thrown at Ben ... cracked me up. It was very funny!
StitchExp626
StitchExp626

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by StitchExp626 Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:33 am

Yes JW I have quickly scaled the Lost Corporate Ladder lol, Moderator today ... Dictator tomorrow!
StitchExp626
StitchExp626

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by JWLost Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:42 am

Haha, well, I figured I haven't really incorporated any real humor into the show, which we all know when Ben or Hurley are involved, there is humor. Putting Ben in a situation where he is with crazy people... I just couldn't resist...

So, how does one set up a new folder/thread?
JWLost
JWLost
Others

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by katesawjack Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:37 am

Hi JW, I just read your comment on that other place. Thanks for your response. I feel a little like a yo-yo! lol!
katesawjack
katesawjack
On Jacobs List

Number of posts : 634
Humor : Yes
Registration date : 2008-05-15

Character sheet
Name: Miranda Eowyn

Back to top Go down

Post by JWLost Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:40 am

Haha, well, it is understandable... I've been between 3 sites trying to get people to read my stuff and it can get a little out of control. I hope my answer over there satisfied your question!
JWLost
JWLost
Others

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by katesawjack Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:05 am

It did ! I actually would like it though if you would get a post up on here ,that might give a bit of the same.
Re: How and Why you undertook such a big project! I have mentioned, same to Stitch.I am sure he will be of great assistance to that end. I am also sure it has invoked a lot of interest!

There are a large number of addicted to Lost here. In fact, I think SunburnedPenguin should actually ,rename us to
losties.RATL (really addicted to Lost!) lol!
katesawjack
katesawjack
On Jacobs List

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by StitchExp626 Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:34 am

JW

I have lodged a request with SP to set up a new JW area, so hope to see that happen sometime in the next few hours!

Stitch
StitchExp626
StitchExp626

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by JWLost Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:54 am

Horray! You are awesome. So, tell me, how is Melbourne this time of year? I have always had a slight obsession with Australia. I was supposed to study abroad there in 2003 (UNSW), but ended up not doing it due to financial problems.... I kick myself in the ass when I think about it and how I didn't do it... I did visit Sydney once last year and I fell in love with you Aussies. I think I am an Aussie at heart or something.
JWLost
JWLost
Others

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by JWLost Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:19 pm

*News*

Thanks to Stitch and Sunburned Penguin (Jax), there is going to be a new seperate area on the site for fan fiction! I am excited because it will give me a chance to hear direct feedback from you guys on each episode and I plan to ask questions (in a poll like manner) to see what you guys want to see in upcoming episodes. I may even run some ideas across you guys, but I'm not sure how to do this just yet without ruining suspense.

Now, this section was Stitch and KateSawJack's ideas based on my writing and they thought it would be a good idea. However, it isn't strictly for my S5, it is for anyone who wants to add fan fiction and I hope that others utilize it!

It should be up tomorrow and along with it, I plan on posting 5.6 to kick things off. I'm excited and I'm glad that you guys are enjoying this alternate season and I hope it is tiding you over until the real deal comes along!

~JwLost
JWLost
JWLost
Others

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by AngeloComet Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:44 pm

JW - Would you mind posting all your episodes from the start on here in seperate posts?

I know they exist elsewhere, and you're keen to get going. . . but I rather like the idea that we can have them all here, individually, where it's easy for us to comment on them and debate.

I'm a stickler for that kind of neat collectiveness and I think you'll get a lot out of it.
AngeloComet
AngeloComet
On Jacobs List

Number of posts : 626
Humor : Dry and witty. Like my women.
Registration date : 2008-05-13

Character sheet
Name: Jack

http://www.angelocomets-lost-place.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by katesawjack Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:57 pm

JW, I am happy to hear it, and I have a question for you already.
As it is difficult for me to read 37 pages at once(Ep.5) I printed it out but I numbered the pages myself so I wouldn't accidently get them mixed up. Is there a way you can number each page? Very Happy
katesawjack
katesawjack
On Jacobs List

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by JWLost Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:01 am

AC: Sure! I can definately do that, I will post each one in a different thread... it shouldn't be a problem. However, do you want me to post the actual text from the episode here on this site? If so, I don't think that would work because of the length. I can put a seperate link directly to the episode on each thread....

KSJ: Can I number the pages... interesting question. I tried doing it before, but for some reason when I upload, it doesn't work. I will do my best at resolving that problem with 5.6 before I throw it up. It shouldn't be too hard, I don't think.
JWLost
JWLost
Others

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by katesawjack Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:14 am

Thanks JW, I am really looking forward to reading 5.6. I am sure you will do it ,if you can't no worries. study
katesawjack
katesawjack
On Jacobs List

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by SunburnedPenguin Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:27 am

New section added! JW, let me know if you are going to repost the scripts as seperate posts....I'm not sure what the character limit is as that is not controlled by me....but once we move to the new forum there is no character limit yippee! In the meantime, perhaps you could post them in sections?

If not, I can just move this thread over there Smile
SunburnedPenguin
SunburnedPenguin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by AngeloComet Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:17 pm

I'm guessing the character limit won't allow for the whole scripts, so just the links will have to do I suppose! (Unless you're willing to do post in sections as SBP suggests. . . It might even be feasible in two pieces?)
AngeloComet
AngeloComet
On Jacobs List

Number of posts : 626
Humor : Dry and witty. Like my women.
Registration date : 2008-05-13

Character sheet
Name: Jack

http://www.angelocomets-lost-place.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by katesawjack Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:48 pm

AngeloComet wrote:I'm guessing the character limit won't allow for the whole scripts, so just the links will have to do I suppose! (Unless you're willing to do post in sections as SBP suggests. . . It might even be feasible in two pieces?)

I found out about the character limit when I posted "A Poll Who really is in the Coffin?"

I had to do it in two parts, so I could include all the comments.
katesawjack
katesawjack
On Jacobs List

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by JWLost Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:20 pm

I think, that for now, I am just going to link it directly to the episode. It just seems that it would be the most feasable way to do it at this point in time. I would have to go through and re-structure the entire episode so that it would end up looking right on here. When do we move to the new forum SBP?
JWLost
JWLost
Others

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next