Losties! Theories and Discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Has anyone noticed this about Rebecca Mader (Charlotte)?

4 posters

Go down

Has anyone noticed this about Rebecca Mader (Charlotte)? Empty Has anyone noticed this about Rebecca Mader (Charlotte)?

Post by JWLost Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:35 am

No, video to post, but I'm sure you have seen one of her 303420342903 interviews slapped onto DUFO. Has anyone other than me thought that she always seems to be drunk in her interviews? Her speech is different than the show, she laughs a lot, her eyes look a bit squinty.... I don't know. I think she maybe a lush. What do you think?
JWLost
JWLost
Others

Number of posts : 388
Humor : Sarcastic
Registration date : 2008-08-15

Character sheet
Name: Lee

Back to top Go down

Has anyone noticed this about Rebecca Mader (Charlotte)? Empty Re: Has anyone noticed this about Rebecca Mader (Charlotte)?

Post by StitchExp626 Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:15 am

well she does seem to be a bit tipsy, but maybe that is because all these inerviews seem to take place at gala events where I am sure she may have had a champagne or two.
StitchExp626
StitchExp626

Number of posts : 794
Registration date : 2008-05-14

Character sheet
Name: Steve

http://lost-stitchexp626.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Has anyone noticed this about Rebecca Mader (Charlotte)? Empty Re: Has anyone noticed this about Rebecca Mader (Charlotte)?

Post by AngeloComet Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:35 am

I think she is lush.

She's no Sun, mind. But I'd cheat on Sun with Charlotte so long as I could guarantee Sun wouldn't find out about it. Charlotte looks like a girl who knows how to keep her mouth shut.
AngeloComet
AngeloComet
On Jacobs List

Number of posts : 626
Humor : Dry and witty. Like my women.
Registration date : 2008-05-13

Character sheet
Name: Jack

http://www.angelocomets-lost-place.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by katesawjack Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:47 pm

katesawjack
katesawjack
On Jacobs List

Number of posts : 634
Humor : Yes
Registration date : 2008-05-15

Character sheet
Name: Miranda Eowyn

Back to top Go down

Post by AngeloComet Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:09 pm

I saw that one when you first posted. I enjoyed it so much I messed my pants.

Razz
AngeloComet
AngeloComet
On Jacobs List

Number of posts : 626
Humor : Dry and witty. Like my women.
Registration date : 2008-05-13

Character sheet
Name: Jack

http://www.angelocomets-lost-place.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by katesawjack Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:05 pm

AngeloComet wrote:I saw that one when you first posted. I enjoyed it so much I messed my pants.

Razz

AC, You always seem to put a smile on my face. Smile I love you like I would a relative of course, in my case maybe a grand-son. lol!
katesawjack
katesawjack
On Jacobs List

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by katesawjack Fri Aug 22, 2008 6:05 pm

JW, I realized after I commented to AC about the link to the video with Rebecca Mader, that it was you that started this post. Embarassed

I meant to address you about it ! It's just all these initials as names, made me get a little confused. scratch Laughing
katesawjack
katesawjack
On Jacobs List

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by StitchExp626 Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:09 am

Reading the posts in total I too will join in with the chorus of yes she is a lush.

Maybe Damon and Carlton need to have her have a few drinks and get her to do a scene where the inner cHARLOTTE comes out and makes a move on Dan. That will give him something interesting to add to his journal!
StitchExp626
StitchExp626

Number of posts : 794
Registration date : 2008-05-14

Character sheet
Name: Steve

http://lost-stitchexp626.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down