Losties! Theories and Discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need the aide of someone who doesn't mind being spoiled.

+2
Occam
JWLost
6 posters

Go down

I need the aide of someone who doesn't mind being spoiled. Empty I need the aide of someone who doesn't mind being spoiled.

Post by JWLost Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:20 pm

Losties,

Alright guys, I have finally figured out the rest of my season completely. Now, what I need is the aide of someone who doesn't mind being spoiled. I need to run an idea past one or two of you and see what your take of it is. I hate to do this, but I am afraid that it won't be recieved well and I don't want to have a horrible 5.8. Yeah, that's right, I'm not done with 5.8 yet. I had to rearrange some of my episodes so that the suspense would last through the rest of the season and because of that I was left with my origional 5.8 being shifted closer to the end.... which means, I have no 5.8 to put out tonight, sorry! You will have to wait until Tuesday now for that one.

Like I said up there, I need one or two of you who wouldn't mind a spoil for episode 5.8. It should really only spoil you for that episode, but it has potential to spoil you for something later on in the season, however, I won't give you the details so you could be left in the dark.

So.... any volunteers?!

~Jw
JWLost
JWLost
Others

Number of posts : 388
Humor : Sarcastic
Registration date : 2008-08-15

Character sheet
Name: Lee

Back to top Go down

I need the aide of someone who doesn't mind being spoiled. Empty Re: I need the aide of someone who doesn't mind being spoiled.

Post by JWLost Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:49 am

No takers eh? Well... ok then. I figured out a way to not spoil the entire episode for you after all. What I do need, however, is to run the first scene past someone (it is a bit of a spoiler/jaw dropper of sorts), but it won't ruin the whole episode.
JWLost
JWLost
Others

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

I need the aide of someone who doesn't mind being spoiled. Empty Re: I need the aide of someone who doesn't mind being spoiled.

Post by Occam Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:55 am

JW, I didn't read any of your episodes yet, but I wouldn't mind working as a "lab rat" for you, in case it is not mandatory having read episodes before 5.8...

[edit] I forgot to say it's gonna be some time until I comment... it's almost midnight over here...

Occam
Others

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2008-05-22

Back to top Go down

Post by JWLost Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:58 am

Nope, there is no pre-requisite for 5.8. It is only one scene and I really want your honest opinion of it. Especially if you haven't read the season and know what I've been up to, lol. I will PM you the scene. Thanks Occam, I would like a second opinion as well, so one more taker?
JWLost
JWLost
Others

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by katesawjack Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:00 am

Count me in JW? I have read them all. Smile Does that work for you?

Last edited by katesawjack on Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:02 am; edited 1 time in total
katesawjack
katesawjack
On Jacobs List

Number of posts : 634
Humor : Yes
Registration date : 2008-05-15

Character sheet
Name: Miranda Eowyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Occam Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:01 am

Ok, I'll read your PM as soon as I get to the office in the morning, and I'll let you know. But, as a fair warning, I'm known to be a grumpy kind of guy... Very Happy

Occam
Others

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokette Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:03 am

I'll do it.
Smokette
Smokette
Others

Number of posts : 165
Humor : Dry. Very Dry.
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Character sheet
Name: Colleen

Back to top Go down

Post by JWLost Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:07 am

Sweet! Thanks smokette, I will send it to you in a PM right now!
JWLost
JWLost
Others

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by katesawjack Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:12 am

katesawjack wrote:Count me in JW? I have read them all. Smile Does that work for you?

That's Okay JW, I guess you don't need me. Sad Sad Sad Razz

JWLost wrote:Sweet! Thanks smokette, I will send it to you in a PM right now!
katesawjack
katesawjack
On Jacobs List

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by JWLost Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:14 am

Oh, KSJ, I totally read over your comment I guess... sorry, I will send it to you too. I could use your hardcore knowledge. Haha I will PM you with it right now too.
JWLost
JWLost
Others

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokette Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:21 am

He's a circus juggler? What?
Smokette
Smokette
Others

Number of posts : 165
Humor : Dry. Very Dry.
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Character sheet
Name: Colleen

Back to top Go down

Post by JWLost Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:23 am

Hahahaha, SMOKETTE!!!! I TOLD YOU!!! Keep it quiet!!!
JWLost
JWLost
Others

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by JWLost Mon Aug 25, 2008 2:45 am

Stitch, I need another opinion and KSJ begged me to ask yours, so would you be willing?
JWLost
JWLost
Others

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by StitchExp626 Mon Aug 25, 2008 2:47 am

Well if kate thinks that, then count me in!
StitchExp626
StitchExp626

Number of posts : 794
Registration date : 2008-05-14

Character sheet
Name: Steve

http://lost-stitchexp626.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by JWLost Mon Aug 25, 2008 2:49 am

PMing you the scene now. FYI, I thought you would be a good candidate as well.
JWLost
JWLost
Others

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by katesawjack Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:33 am

JW, You told Stitch about that ! I just can't believe you did that. Shocked Well at least he didn't see this PM I sent you. Embarassed

I need the aide of someone who doesn't mind being spoiled. BeggigPlease-LMG1

Please ask Stitch what he thinks!
katesawjack
katesawjack
On Jacobs List

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by JWLost Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:39 am

Haha, oh Kate...

You know, you are like... the queen of finding and posting random pictures everywhere I go. Last night you found lemonade and tonight you find a dog that says "I'm begging please".... really now, do you have a whole database of photos tucked away somewhere?!

Also, I want to thank all of you for your help with my questions... I am unsure of which way I'm going to go and I still have to wait to see what Occam thinks tomorrow... I decided to write two different versions and pick whichever turns out better. So, after all, maybe you will be surprised even though I let you into my secret world of thinking.
JWLost
JWLost
Others

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by katesawjack Mon Aug 25, 2008 5:17 am

I expect updates,and I can't wait to see where you are taking our Losties next. Very Happy
katesawjack
katesawjack
On Jacobs List

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Occam Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:27 am

JWLost wrote:I am unsure of which way I'm going to go and I still have to wait to see what Occam thinks tomorrow...

You don't have to wait any longer, dude. I'm happy to help... well, at least I hope I did help...

Occam
Others

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeArztOnYou Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:59 pm

If you'd still like another opinion, feel free to PM me as well. I wouldn't mind giving a bit more input as well. I was actually thinking the other day about brainstorming with you for some ideas I'd like to see - some questions I'd like to see answered...
SomeArztOnYou
SomeArztOnYou
On Jacobs List

Number of posts : 800
Humor : Dry
Registration date : 2008-05-16

Character sheet
Name: Otto Hanren

http://www.myspace.com/lawnmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by JWLost Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:49 pm

SAOY, thanks for the offer, but the wheels in my head are already in motion. Once I started there was no going back. Isn't that a line from the show... or something similar?

Anywayyy... do me a favor and PM me with some of your questions or ideas! I would love to get some fresh ideas! Maybe you can help me out with a few of my still yet "loose ends" that I can't seem to figure out how to clean up.
JWLost
JWLost
Others

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down