Losties! Theories and Discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHAT WILL WE ALL DO WHEN LOST FINALLY ENDS IN 2010?---Just for fun

+20
CosmicJewels
AngeloComet
SamiLost
MollyCocktail
Alaina
TheHolyStickman
So_Lost
l337Jacqui
solarchap
puchita
katesawjack
nino_1
tracker
wtfsignmeup
SunburnedPenguin
Obscure
Fate
StitchExp626
chirpey1987
MyStarbuckHatesLost
24 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

WHAT WILL WE ALL DO WHEN LOST FINALLY ENDS IN 2010?---Just for fun Empty WHAT WILL WE ALL DO WHEN LOST FINALLY ENDS IN 2010?---Just for fun

Post by MyStarbuckHatesLost Fri May 16, 2008 1:43 pm

What happens when Lost finally goes off the air? More specifically, what will we as fans do after the very last episode of Lost airs in 2010?

This is all for fun so everybody feel free to get in on this one and add your own!

Here are some of the possible outcomes and what I think may happen to some of us when the roller coaster that we know as Lost is finally finished.

These aren’t all really directed at any member. I just wrote them for fun and assigned random user names to most (except for LOJOZZ and AC Wink.)

If I, by chance, got any of the genders wrong, please let me know and I’ll edit the posting.

And I know I've left a lot of members out but add your own for yourself or for what you think another member will do when Lost ends.

1. MYSTARBUCKHATESLOST--- Digs a giant pond in his back yard and uses the dirt to build an artificial island in the middle of it. He moves into a tent on the island and refuses to eat anything but mango, papaya and slimy little purple things.

2. LOJOZZ---Accosts random strangers in parking lots and insists they debate him on topics regarding Lost. If the strangers win the debate he gives them a DVD of all his home made YouTube Lost parodies, if not he forces them to bury the bodies of the trolls that he has personally hunted down and executed.

3. ANGELOCOMET--- Breaks into grocery stores at night and re-labels all of the food packages with Dharma Initiative labels. When captured by the authorities he is heard screaming: “The numbers are cursed…they’re cursed I tell you…” as they haul him away to commit him to a facility for the incurably insane.

4. STICHEXP626--- Wanders the world telling everybody he meets “I fix things…that’s what I do…” When the people look at him with that expression of confusion and fear, he yells “Hey! If we can’t live together, we’re gonna’ die alone.”

5. KATESWAJACK---Kidnaps J.J. Abrams, takes him to a remote mountain cabin, breaks both of his legs and forces him to write more episodes of Lost with her replacing Kate as the female lead character.

6. IROCZ28---Shaves his head, gets a job at a cardboard box company and repeatedly tells his supervisor “…just don’t tell me what I can’t do.” He is fired on his first day shortly before his lunch break.

7. TRACKER---Wanders city streets trying to pry open manhole covers. If he can’t, he kneels down, pounds on the metal and screams “This is my destiny! This is my destiny!”

8. OBSCURE---Free-dives various beaches around the world looking for underwater Dharma stations because she hopes that women who look like Greta and Bonnie are stationed there and are very lonely.

9. MISS CHU---Wraps herself in thick plastic chains and jumps into the deep end of public swimming pools just to see if anyone will jump in to save her.

10; SOLOST---Gets a job at the Klondike Ice cream bar company so he can wear a polar bear suit to work every day.

11. MOSH ---Becomes a wedding reception DJ but refuses to play anything but “Make Your Own Kind Of Music” by Mama Cass over and over at his scheduled events. There is not much repeat business for him.

12. DCLOSTIE---Goes to Battlestar Galactica fan conventions, makes lists of people attending and drags those he considers to be “good people” into the bathrooms.

13. TRACKER---Breaks into a polar bear cage at the zoo to show the giant animals how to “work the fish-biscuit mechanism.” The bears eat him in less than 30 seconds.

14; LOCKEKO---Starts to builds a church in his front yard out of trees, palm fronds and a wooden pallet but is arrested for zoning and safety violations before he can finish construction.

15. THELOCKEFAN---Goes into parks with a few burning cigars and hides behind trees. When a stranger walks by he jumps out, blows smoke in their face and says, “Look at me, I’m the smoke monster…am I beautiful?”

16. FATE--- Goes to public beaches, grabs peoples’ babies and runs into the water to baptize them. Gets beat up a lot.

17. STARBUCK (My wife Laura who is not a member here) Looks at me every day for the rest of my life and says “Will you please stop talking to me about that stupid frakking show!!!”

18. LAMER---Calls random phone numbers and says "Code 14-J" over and over again

19. SHAMBALLA---Buys an old VW bus and drives around parks with Three Dog Night music playing on the sound system and a dessicated head rolling around on the floorboards.

20. HOPE---Spends her weekends going to campgrounds and running out of the woods, telling random campers "Paulo lies" before collpasing in front of them.

21. BLOND---Gets her identiy stollen by a troll and then embarks on a one-person crusade to rid the world of annoying teenagers with internet access.

22. MOLLYCOCKTAIL---Spends the rest of her life trying to explain to everybody just what the hell the screen name "MollyCocktail" actually means.

23. NINO_1---Inexplicably reapeats the phrase "the bathroom still works" every time he leaves a public restroom.

24. SAMILOST--- Starts diggin a hole in his back yard while singing (to the tune of "Make Your Own Kind Of Music")
"Make your own Dharma station,
Make your own kind of hatch,
Make your own Dharma station,
even if you push the button alone..."

25. FATE---spends every day pulling the toys out of cereal boxes and then telling the toys "See ya in another Life Brothuh"..." (get it? Another 'Life"...as in Life cereal...nevermind)

26. SOLARCHAP---he doesn't do anything...he just chills out and watches some tv after dinner.

27. EDA---Gets a faraway look in her eyes evertime she hears the scanner at K-Mart checkout counters make that hauntingly familiar beeping noise.

28. CHIRPY1987---Emails Jeffery Croft every day and writes that we all think he is a big wanker. ( for our friends who are the subjects of Her Majesty)

29. J-FLO---sits in front of old refridgerator boxes hoping that whatever he wants the most will come out of them (Usually wishes for Kate, sweaty and naked)

30. SUNBURNED PENGUIN--- Wonders every day what kind of Pandora's box she has opened by hosting a bunch of lunatic Lost-Theories.com refugees!

31. OBSCURE---finds out that MSHL accidentally made her a lesbian in the above posting, hunts him down and forces him to watch the cable show "The L-Word" until his head explodes.

TROLLS---
1. NELSON12345/THETRUTH--- We find that little f**ker and beat the living crap out of him.

2. SETH_NORRIS---Just continues to whine and cry to anyone who will listen to him.

Last edited by MyStarbuckHatesLost on Fri May 16, 2008 4:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
MyStarbuckHatesLost
MyStarbuckHatesLost
On Jacobs List

Number of posts : 681
Humor : check out TheFlatSpin.com and you'll be sorry you asked that.
Registration date : 2008-05-14

http://www.theflatspin.com

Back to top Go down

WHAT WILL WE ALL DO WHEN LOST FINALLY ENDS IN 2010?---Just for fun Empty Re: WHAT WILL WE ALL DO WHEN LOST FINALLY ENDS IN 2010?---Just for fun

Post by chirpey1987 Fri May 16, 2008 2:19 pm

lol this is so funny
chirpey1987
chirpey1987
Others

Number of posts : 218
Humor : haha
Registration date : 2008-05-15

Character sheet
Name: Amy-Louise

Back to top Go down

WHAT WILL WE ALL DO WHEN LOST FINALLY ENDS IN 2010?---Just for fun Empty Re: WHAT WILL WE ALL DO WHEN LOST FINALLY ENDS IN 2010?---Just for fun

Post by StitchExp626 Fri May 16, 2008 2:21 pm

This is fantastic ...

Annie79 --- Works in a jewelery shop and informs all potential Desmonds that they can not change their fate, but then provides a caring ear for them to discuss their feelings.

Exposee666 --- becomes the local doggie catcher. And ends up in the pound with Nelson

SoSadToBeOnHere --- Discovers a hatch but dies when his a plane falls on top of his head, and man is he sorry to be there, directly under the plane that is

Truthteller --- Plans a new Lost Conference at a gym in LA but gets knocked over by a bus on the way

SnakeInBoots --- Writes a whole theory on Lost but it vanishes with a bad gateway

This is way cool

Thanks for a laugh and a reminisce

+1

Stitch
StitchExp626
StitchExp626

Number of posts : 794

Character sheet
Name: Steve

http://lost-stitchexp626.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Fri May 16, 2008 2:26 pm

StitchExp626---- Starts selling self made Eko sticks with carvings on the street, brutha.

Angelo Comet---- Spends the rest of his life figuring out how much money it would take to intend a plane to crash on a deserted island

Lojozz--- Buys 2 bunnies and paints the number 8 on them and releases them in the backyard. Then when they come close to eachother he just runs and screams around the backyard and enters his sailboat, gets drunk and then asks his neighbour to dress up like Jack and open the boat hatch, just so he can say: You?

This is fun. Although Lost would be solved, I would feel lost! :O
Fate
Fate
Lostie

Number of posts : 59

Back to top Go down

Post by MyStarbuckHatesLost Fri May 16, 2008 2:35 pm

Smile Smile Cool Laughing Very Happy lol!
MyStarbuckHatesLost
MyStarbuckHatesLost
On Jacobs List

Back to top Go down

Post by Obscure Fri May 16, 2008 3:44 pm

Hilarious, MSHL, however I am a she! I don't like to contemplate what I will be doing in 2010. Getting back a life probably!

Obscure

Obscure
Tailie

Number of posts : 29

Back to top Go down

Post by SunburnedPenguin Fri May 16, 2008 3:49 pm

SunburbedPenguin & Lonewolf - will be living in Dubai trying to convert everyone to Lost - really lol!

(And occasionally watching the whole thing from the beginning again trying to work out WTF happened)

May sometimes run out into the desert looking for signs of Bens time travelling.
SunburnedPenguin
SunburnedPenguin
Admin

Number of posts : 1411
Humor : You'll get used to it :)
Registration date : 2008-04-14

Character sheet
Name: Kudos Manilla

http://www.losties.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MyStarbuckHatesLost Fri May 16, 2008 4:08 pm

Sorry Obscure. I changed the posting to reverse the sex change I gave you...unfortunately it now makes you sound like a lesbian...hmmm, why does nothing ever turn out like you plan!?!?!?!?

Embarassed I also added a new one for you.
MyStarbuckHatesLost
MyStarbuckHatesLost
On Jacobs List

Back to top Go down

Post by wtfsignmeup Fri May 16, 2008 5:18 pm

I'll be working for Ben..a female version of Sayid hunting down any remaining Jaters lol! and MSHL for forgetting me Twisted Evil

The realsayyid will admit that he is really Borat
wtfsignmeup
wtfsignmeup
Others

Number of posts : 354
Humor : huh?

Character sheet
Name: Merrick

Back to top Go down

Post by tracker Fri May 16, 2008 9:02 pm

MSHL..............................................ILMAO great job!!!!
tracker
tracker
Others

Number of posts : 237
Humor : Hell hath no fury like a woman's corns.......Archie Bunker

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by nino_1 Fri May 16, 2008 10:02 pm

LOL dont say that i dont wanna get burried alive LOL
nino_1
nino_1
Others

Number of posts : 335

Character sheet
Name: REX

Back to top Go down

Post by Obscure Fri May 16, 2008 10:43 pm

Thanks for creating another one for me MSHL! X

Obscure
Tailie

Number of posts : 29

Back to top Go down

Post by katesawjack Fri May 16, 2008 11:19 pm

WHAT WILL WE ALL DO WHEN LOST FINALLY ENDS IN 2010?---Just for fun Lost-JinThumbsUp

MSHL, You are a very funny guy.

Is Kateswajack my evil twin?
Laughing
I have posted my Who is in the Ben Coffin Ben
katesawjack
katesawjack
On Jacobs List

Number of posts : 634
Humor : Yes

Character sheet
Name: Miranda Eowyn

Back to top Go down

Post by puchita Sat May 17, 2008 1:18 am

I'll be just like shannon when 815 first crashed - crying and screaming.
puchita
puchita
Others

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post by solarchap Sun May 18, 2008 5:42 am

That was very well written, and I am still laughing my ass off!

You have me down to a tee, I like to chill big-time and laugh. I do both with great fervour. and as it happens like, I do have the TV on! but that part is entirely co-incidental.

When I started reading Lojozz's future: (Accosts random strangers in parking lots) I immediately thought of that great British Past-time known as 'Dogging'!! mix that with Stich's idea for expose666 and man you have some interesting TV.

Tracker's one made me physically laugh out loud I swear to you, and how I would like to join Obscure (a felllow-lady-Londoner) on her Free-dives!

I think us Londoners, especially anyone who has been to Brixton circa 1981 knows what a molly-cocktail is! The posh word is 'Molotov' !
Finally, whilst violence is neanderthalithic in many respects, I agree that it's uninhibited use against trolls is a positive step forwards.

Funny & interesting post me-old-Lisa-Tarbucks! +1 (sorry old habits and that!)
solarchap
solarchap
Others

Number of posts : 263
Humor : Lots

Character sheet
Name: Dirk Diggler

Back to top Go down

Post by l337Jacqui Sun May 18, 2008 6:35 am

Haha I'll be in post-LOST depression that's for sure. I'll probably watch the DVDs over and over trying to recruit more friends to watch it so we can still chat about it years later. Sad, I know! But I just love it so much
l337Jacqui
l337Jacqui
Others

Number of posts : 266
Registration date : 2008-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post by So_Lost Tue May 20, 2008 5:07 pm

MSHL - I can't believe I didn't see this till today. HILIARIOUS...especially Lojozz's.

I know you know this now, but for others, I am a she. So the Polar Bear costume will need to be made for a shorter person!
So_Lost
So_Lost
Lostie

Number of posts : 73
Humor : My Crazy Kids
Registration date : 2008-04-14

Back to top Go down

Post by TheHolyStickman Tue May 20, 2008 7:02 pm

Ha Ha. This is hilarious.
TheHolyStickman
TheHolyStickman
The Chosen Ones

Number of posts : 1115
Humor : Witty

Character sheet
Name: Roger Gilmour

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaina Tue May 20, 2008 7:25 pm

LOL
DCLOSTIE---Goes to Battlestar Galactica fan conventions, makes lists of people attending and drags those he considers to be “good people” into the bathrooms.

That will be me as well.

But hopefully JJ will come back with another great show I was a big fan of Alias and was sad when that one ended.
Alaina
Alaina
Others

Number of posts : 136

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyCocktail Tue May 20, 2008 8:43 pm

Molly = My name.
Cocktail = A scrum-diddly-umptious concoction suitable for mass consumption.

But seriously...

The screename MollyCocktail is a spin on my favourite incindiary device known as the Molotov Cocktail.
There you have it.
MollyCocktail
MollyCocktail
Others

Number of posts : 325
Humor : Insane
Registration date : 2008-05-13

Character sheet
Name: Jacob

Back to top Go down

Post by l337Jacqui Tue May 20, 2008 9:13 pm

MollyCocktail wrote:Molly = My name.
Cocktail = A scrum-diddly-umptious concoction suitable for mass consumption.

But seriously...

The screename MollyCocktail is a spin on my favourite incindiary device known as the Molotov Cocktail.
There you have it.

Wrong thread? lol
l337Jacqui
l337Jacqui
Others

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Wed May 21, 2008 12:11 pm

Dont think so Jacqui. I'm afraid Molly will go throwing Molotov cocktails 'torch the island' when Lost ends.
Fate
Fate
Lostie

Number of posts : 59

Back to top Go down

Post by l337Jacqui Wed May 21, 2008 8:20 pm

Hehehehee Laughing
l337Jacqui
l337Jacqui
Others

Back to top Go down

Post by SamiLost Fri May 23, 2008 11:01 pm

OMG I can't believe I missed this thread!

MSHL you are soo funny! Thanx alot. You made me physically laugh out loud!

"Make your own Dharma station,
Make your own kind of hatch,
Make your own Dharma station,
even if you push the button alone..."

Oh this is great! Can I put it under my signiture please???

lol!
SamiLost
SamiLost
Lostie

Number of posts : 60

Character sheet
Name: SamiLuck

Back to top Go down

Post by MyStarbuckHatesLost Sat May 24, 2008 5:43 pm

Absolutely Sami.
And thank you.
MyStarbuckHatesLost
MyStarbuckHatesLost
On Jacobs List

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next