Losties! Theories and Discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Sticky Analysis 4.13

+3
AngeloComet
puchita
TheHolyStickman
7 posters

Go down

A Sticky Analysis 4.13 Empty A Sticky Analysis 4.13

Post by TheHolyStickman Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:03 pm

I know that Angelo Comet usually does these and i'm not trying to steal
his spotlight, but some things I saw on there and I couldnt help but to
put in a post.

After that very clever start of continuing where season threes flashforward left off, we learn that Jerermy Bentham/John Locke has been going to the oceanic six's houses, and Walts, and asking them to come back to the island. Although we havent yet seen any of this yet, I believe it led to the point of harrassing. We know from Ben and the fact that Locke was killed or killed himself that some very bad things have been happening on the island.

A Sticky Analysis 4.13 Llg_coffin

We can only specualte as to what these are, but presumably Widmore never found his way back to the island as he was talking to Sun about getting back on it. And I doubt the losties declared war on the others or vice versa, considering there are about four losties and they wont take up much room on the island. The black smoke may have gotten ot of control forcing Locke and the others to leave the island, but that doesnt seem very likley as Jacob is still around. And he must have some control over it if Ben has/had some. I have no idea what these bad events are but I'll have a guess at the consequences. Locke makes a bad desicions there is a mutany/something attacks the island ect. He is forced to move the island, this would be a reasonable explaination as to how he got off as there is no submarine anymore. Now that the island has been moved again it may be easier to get on. (Remember at the end of season 2 the hatch blew up, which we now know moved the island, and the guys at that cold place found it. And then Penny was searching around the right place for the island when she found those who survived the helicopter crash.) The future doesnt look good for anyone really.
Hurley = Crazy house/talks to ded people.
Sayid = Lost his wife bow heartless killer nothing to live for.
Sun = Rich but unhappy, still blames people for Jins death.
Kate = Kate seems generally unhappy with her life, she is torn by dreams of Claire and is raising a baby by herself, doesnt want to talk to Jack
Jack = Probably the worst off of all the oceanic six, I could reel of a list but you all know it already.
Locke = Dead.
Des = Happy - thats why season five will be so tragic.
Ben = Looks pale and sick in finale, probably nothing just done to make the future look worse

I suspect most of series 5 will be getting back t the island with a few flashies of the island dotted in and around. Kates dream, in this dream she first picked up the phone with a message playing backwards. Then she went into Aarons room and saw Claire there. She shouts at her "Dont you dare bring him back!" In this dream I know that the message is "Come back to the island Kate" Or something like that, then Claire tells her the exact opposite. These two things represent Kates desicion, this was probably after Lockes death and after Jack and Ben start trying to get people back to the island, Claire is her logical side, dont go back to the island its stupid you spent over 100 days trying to get off. And the phone is her Lockeical side (Its a word), she knows that she should go back to the island but doesnt want to. At the moment logic is louder, but I have a feeling the propertions might change.

A Sticky Analysis 4.13 180px-Claireaaron

Now we come to Sun, who I think will be the Judas of the group. She talked with Widmore about getting back to the island so she wants to through any means neccessary. And would she rather go with the lying Ben and Jack who killed her husband which is a trip which promises to be bumpy! Or with Widmore, the rich man who she has no argument with, who will be sure to find the island soon. But it looks like Ben is on the losties side and I'm sure the Benipulator will get Sun back on track. My guess is that season 5 will be mostly off island with some flshback episodes of Locke with the others. I think it'll pick up at the scene we were left with, Ben and Jack in that specific time. We dont need to see what happened in the first three years they came off the island. The moment Locke dies is when we need to tune in again. Desmond will also be paart of the team that has to go back to the island and I expect the same for Walt. There will probably be a tearful finale similar to the Sun-Jin situatuation where Des is forced to go to the island. Miles and Charlotte will probably have an episode devoted to them to try and find out what is up with them two.

Just a few last points that I dont mind if you take a develop.

1) Christian Shephard appeared again, whats up with that! Is he a messenger of death or something. Any answers will be gratefully recieved

2) Ben goes to his Flashforward in 'The Shape of things to come' after he spins the wheel of fortune. As he's wearig the coat, the cut on his arm.

3) Ben says that he's sorry he made Lockes Life so miserable not is time on the island his life. Maybe this could be a subtle clue as to the others interfering in Lockes life.

4) If you want to speculate as to why Locke was going round and telling people to go back to the island. You can't take into account his personality. There were three different people for who was in the coffin in case of spoilers but Lockes story made the most sense. I was the fact that it was someone from the island that matter not that it was actually Locke.

TheHolyStickman
TheHolyStickman
TheHolyStickman
The Chosen Ones

Number of posts : 1115
Humor : Witty
Registration date : 2008-05-18

Character sheet
Name: Roger Gilmour

Back to top Go down

A Sticky Analysis 4.13 Empty Re: A Sticky Analysis 4.13

Post by puchita Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:32 pm

I like stickman. I do think Ben's comment about making john's life so miserable has more to it. Perhaps Ben knew things would get worse on the island - more reason for him to want to get off.

What i wonder is why Ben didnt mention Desmond when he was talking to Jack. Did he already kill desmond and penny?
puchita
puchita
Others

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post by TheHolyStickman Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:20 pm

Thanks pun, I think that Ben might kill Penny and force Des to come to the island as he would have nothing else to live for without her. In his words. But im not sure that that would happen unless it was countered by an unbelieveabley happy thing. Rememer when Ben was talking to Widmore in his flashforwad that was only just after he had turned the wheel of fortune and got stuck outside the island. He still has plenty of time.
TheHolyStickman
TheHolyStickman
The Chosen Ones

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by AngeloComet Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:35 pm

Nice work, THS. Not easy is it, this episode analysis business! Especially for a season finale. . . You could have started with an easier episode!

Interesting you've gone down the route that Sun has turned traitorous and aligned with Widmore. I considered the same thing, and still haven't completely turned my mind off the idea that she could go bad. But then, thinking positively about Sun, I don't wonder if she isn't playing Widmore, lulling him into a false sense of security before springing a trap.

There's lot about this episode for us to sink our teeth into over the summer - but I think there could be a lot of juice in that statement you picked up on that Ben made - when he told Locke he was sorry for making his life so miserable.

Very intriguing statement that. . . Suggests more than just Locke's time on the Island that Ben is apologising for. . .
AngeloComet
AngeloComet
On Jacobs List

Number of posts : 626
Humor : Dry and witty. Like my women.
Registration date : 2008-05-13

Character sheet
Name: Jack

http://www.angelocomets-lost-place.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by TheHolyStickman Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:41 pm

AngeloComet wrote:

Interesting you've gone down the route that Sun has turned traitorous and aligned with Widmore. I considered the same thing, and still haven't completely turned my mind off the idea that she could go bad. But then, thinking positively about Sun, I don't wonder if she isn't playing Widmore, lulling him into a false sense of security before springing a trap.

There's lot about this episode for us to sink our teeth into over the summer - but I think there could be a lot of juice in that statement you picked up on that Ben made - when he told Locke he was sorry for making his life so miserable.

Very intriguing statement that. . . Suggests more than just Locke's time on the Island that Ben is apologising for. . .

So your saying that Suns flashforward was also after Jacks and Bens and that shes is going to destroy him from the inside. Well I'm sure he work with her he must find at least something Finger quotes Interesting Finger quotes about her.

Yeah I like it, I hope Sun isnt bad, but it seemed that that was the only explanation.
TheHolyStickman
TheHolyStickman
The Chosen Ones

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by lockeko Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:43 am

good job Stickman. I have a question for ya. You stated that we know the island moved when the hatch blew up, can you tell me where we learned that? I'm not really doubting you, I've just never heard that before.

lockeko
Tailie

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-05-15

Back to top Go down

Post by l337Jacqui Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:22 am

He said that because the same purple sky/weird noise happened at that moment too Neutral
l337Jacqui
l337Jacqui
Others

Number of posts : 266

Back to top Go down

Post by AngeloComet Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:17 am

Whilst I'm not sure the Island moved the first time the sky turned purple (in fact, I am certain it didn't move) I certainly think the similarities between the two can't be discounted.

Maybe they're similar simply because it's all mining the same electromagnetic property. . . or maybe there's more to it. (It's gonna be a looong summer. . .)
AngeloComet
AngeloComet
On Jacobs List

Number of posts : 626
Humor : Dry and witty. Like my women.
Registration date : 2008-05-13

Character sheet
Name: Jack

http://www.angelocomets-lost-place.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Shion Mon Jun 02, 2008 12:56 pm

TheHolyStickman wrote:Now we come to Sun, who I think will be the Judas of the group. She talked with Widmore about getting back to the island so she wants to through any means neccessary.

Talking about Sun... I agree with TheHolyStickman, I think she will be the Judas, but I have another idea why. Of course its all about Jins death, but I think what she wants isnt bring Widmore to the island... I think now she knows why the boat explode, and she knows that Ben killed Keamy and consequently Jin. So now she wants Ben dead... I came to this because of what Sun said in the season finale : "As you know, we are not the only ones who left the island".... I think shes talking about Ben, and shes actually sayin "I can help you find Ben".

Dont know... just an idea Smile
Shion
Shion
Flight Attendant

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post by SunburnedPenguin Mon Jun 02, 2008 1:08 pm

Shion wrote:
TheHolyStickman wrote:Now we come to Sun, who I think will be the Judas of the group. She talked with Widmore about getting back to the island so she wants to through any means neccessary.

Talking about Sun... I agree with TheHolyStickman, I think she will be the Judas, but I have another idea why. Of course its all about Jins death, but I think what she wants isnt bring Widmore to the island... I think now she knows why the boat explode, and she knows that Ben killed Keamy and consequently Jin. So now she wants Ben dead... I came to this because of what Sun said in the season finale : "As you know, we are not the only ones who left the island".... I think shes talking about Ben, and shes actually sayin "I can help you find Ben".

Dont know... just an idea Smile

Thats the impression I got aswell, its Ben she is after and I think that the other 06 went in on the deal with her (the hostile take-over of Paik Industries) so I don't think she is working against them.
SunburnedPenguin
SunburnedPenguin
Admin

Number of posts : 1411
Humor : You'll get used to it :)
Registration date : 2008-04-14

Character sheet
Name: Kudos Manilla

http://www.losties.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content