Losties! Theories and Discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whats your inner age?

+17
ravenontheleft
Smokette
chirpey1987
katesawjack
TheHolyStickman
nino_1
lonewolf
puchita
MyStarbuckHatesLost
Occam
Lateralus
l337Jacqui
SamiLost
vincentthedog
AngeloComet
solarchap
SunburnedPenguin
21 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Whats your inner age? - Page 2 Empty Re: Whats your inner age?

Post by StitchExp626 Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:26 am

Well I am a really big Disney fan, and so I have much of the same taste and likes of your average 8 year old.

I have about 300 Diney audio CDs and I have about 200 Disney DVDs. I also have many small Happy Meal Toys that I also collect.

Though I guess my inner age really depends on my mood. Sometimes I feel really old!!!

Stitch
StitchExp626
StitchExp626

Number of posts : 794
Registration date : 2008-05-14

Character sheet
Name: Steve

http://lost-stitchexp626.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Whats your inner age? - Page 2 Empty Re: Whats your inner age?

Post by katesawjack Sun Jul 06, 2008 5:24 pm

wtfsignmeup wrote:You can't beat 30, I think. I felt I was finally able to tell whoever I wanted, to go to hell at that age. I started to trust my own opinion.
But I don't actually feel any age at all. I've always felt the same (probably doesn't make sense Very Happy but whats new?)

Wait till you guys reach my age , then you will know as I do, that as the years go by you may get wiser,or you may get not so wise. One thing is certain though, you can not stop father time.

But in your mind,you never feel much older than when you reach full maturity as most do at around the age of thirty as wtf has stated.

That makes perfect sense to me, because I am living it now. It is living your life to the fullest everyday and never taking it for granted. "Be Here Now" the title of a book by Ram Dass as mentioned on this site. That I think, sums it up very well.

I hope no one thinks, I am preaching here. It is things like having a passion about something like "Lost" that keeps us young. You guys are great. Smile
katesawjack
katesawjack
On Jacobs List

Number of posts : 634
Humor : Yes
Registration date : 2008-05-15

Character sheet
Name: Miranda Eowyn

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2