Losties! Theories and Discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The pshychic is better than you might think....

+4
jayflo
Lojozz
JimReaper
lonewolf
8 posters

Go down

The pshychic is better than you might think.... Empty The pshychic is better than you might think....

Post by lonewolf Tue May 13, 2008 7:24 pm

So what if, the phsychic went to see before she gave birth, who insitgated her boarding the flight etc....he also said that there was a couple in America where Aaron would be safe. Well...what if he meant Kate and Jack? He didnt explain how, well he wouldnt, but the end is the same.

Your thoughts?
lonewolf
lonewolf
Lostie

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-04-16

Back to top Go down

The pshychic is better than you might think.... Empty Re: The pshychic is better than you might think....

Post by JimReaper Tue May 13, 2008 11:51 pm

Yeah I had thoughts along those lines myself, but then there is a lot of mystery surrounding the psychic, on one hand it looks as though all his predictions came true, but then he told Eko that he was a fraud, so the question is which one is true?

Personally I think the psychic did know in advance about the 815 crash, maybe even Jack and Kate raising Aaron later on but that his info came via Ben who was in turn told by Jacob.
JimReaper
JimReaper
Tailie

Number of posts : 38
Humor : Yes.
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Back to top Go down

The pshychic is better than you might think.... Empty Re: The pshychic is better than you might think....

Post by lonewolf Wed May 14, 2008 12:58 am

well as far as the psychic maybe being a fraud my doubts are that hes got real talent and pretended to be a fraud foe ecko to disbelieve his daughter and why to protect his daughter from exposure...to who...to whidmore maybe....
lonewolf
lonewolf
Lostie

Back to top Go down

Post by Lojozz Thu May 15, 2008 3:06 pm

I tend to swing between thinking that Malkin actually has a 'gift' and him being a conman in the hire of either Ben or Widmore. I could argue both side perhaps it could be a debate topic.
Lojozz
Lojozz

Number of posts : 388
Registration date : 2008-05-13

Character sheet
Name: Joe

http://www.prcanj.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by lonewolf Fri May 23, 2008 8:04 pm

is the psychic the closest in his ability to see into the future, and therefore on par with jacobs ability to do the same?
i think so...

is he in collusion with anyone as a result?
i think hes been visited by atleast abaddon.

is he jacob?
ermmm...doubtful....not sure...ermmmm dunno Suspect
lonewolf
lonewolf
Lostie

Back to top Go down

Post by jayflo Sat May 24, 2008 12:43 am

I also subscribe to the thought that th psychic claimed to be a fraud to avoid having his daughter's "miracle" investigated by the Catholic Church. Whose lead investigator/priest was none other than a fraud himself.
jayflo
jayflo
Tailie

Number of posts : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by TheHolyStickman Thu May 29, 2008 12:08 pm

Well I guess it could be right. If the flight hadnt crashed then Jack and Kate would have been in America.
TheHolyStickman
TheHolyStickman
The Chosen Ones

Number of posts : 1115
Humor : Witty
Registration date : 2008-05-18

Character sheet
Name: Roger Gilmour

Back to top Go down

Post by StitchExp626 Thu May 29, 2008 12:13 pm

But Kate would have been in jail, and maybe (if she had have been lucky) have gotten out to wish Aaron happy 21st. If the plane had not crashed there would be little chance of Dr Jack having a great relationship with a convicted murder serving time.
StitchExp626
StitchExp626

Number of posts : 794
Registration date : 2008-05-14

Character sheet
Name: Steve

http://lost-stitchexp626.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by AngeloComet Thu May 29, 2008 12:25 pm

He also said that if Claire did not raise the child then it would be bad.

He was either lying about that, or he was lying about the couple.

I think he was lying about the couple.
AngeloComet
AngeloComet
On Jacobs List

Number of posts : 626
Humor : Dry and witty. Like my women.

Character sheet
Name: Jack

http://www.angelocomets-lost-place.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyCocktail Thu May 29, 2008 6:43 pm

AngeloComet wrote:He also said that if Claire did not raise the child then it would be bad.

He was either lying about that, or he was lying about the couple.

I think he was lying about the couple.

Maybe, maybe not. Perhaps the couple he had a vision about was actually Jack and Kate.
MollyCocktail
MollyCocktail
Others

Number of posts : 325
Humor : Insane

Character sheet
Name: Jacob

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum