Losties! Theories and Discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A NEW KIND OF PICTURE WAR 2...MOST USELESS THINGS TO GIVE SOMEONE STRANDED ON THE LOST ISLAND

+10
Caged_Faraday
nino_1
blonde
SomeArztOnYou
vincentthedog
MollyCocktail
CosmicJewels
Lateralus
katesawjack
MyStarbuckHatesLost
14 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

A NEW KIND OF PICTURE WAR 2...MOST USELESS THINGS TO GIVE SOMEONE STRANDED ON THE LOST ISLAND - Page 3 Empty Re: A NEW KIND OF PICTURE WAR 2...MOST USELESS THINGS TO GIVE SOMEONE STRANDED ON THE LOST ISLAND

Post by Lateralus Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:19 pm

A NEW KIND OF PICTURE WAR 2...MOST USELESS THINGS TO GIVE SOMEONE STRANDED ON THE LOST ISLAND - Page 3 P10577278
Lateralus
Lateralus
On Jacobs List

Number of posts : 526
Humor : "I hate you Milkman Dan"
Registration date : 2008-05-16

Character sheet
Name: Lateralus Finn

Back to top Go down

A NEW KIND OF PICTURE WAR 2...MOST USELESS THINGS TO GIVE SOMEONE STRANDED ON THE LOST ISLAND - Page 3 Empty Re: A NEW KIND OF PICTURE WAR 2...MOST USELESS THINGS TO GIVE SOMEONE STRANDED ON THE LOST ISLAND

Post by TheHolyStickman Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:29 pm

vincentthedog wrote:A NEW KIND OF PICTURE WAR 2...MOST USELESS THINGS TO GIVE SOMEONE STRANDED ON THE LOST ISLAND - Page 3 Lkoi
Sexy...yes

Really? Am I supposed to like this when I'm older?
TheHolyStickman
TheHolyStickman
The Chosen Ones

Number of posts : 1115
Humor : Witty
Registration date : 2008-05-18

Character sheet
Name: Roger Gilmour

Back to top Go down

Post by SunburnedPenguin Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:04 pm

No HSM, no you are not lol.....they are the kind of shoes men buy for thier girlfriends who look upon them with fear!!
SunburnedPenguin
SunburnedPenguin
Admin

Number of posts : 1411
Humor : You'll get used to it :)
Registration date : 2008-04-14

Character sheet
Name: Kudos Manilla

http://www.losties.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lateralus Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:10 pm

or ladies who dance on metal poles
Lateralus
Lateralus
On Jacobs List

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by MyStarbuckHatesLost Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:09 pm

TheHolyStickman wrote:
vincentthedog wrote:A NEW KIND OF PICTURE WAR 2...MOST USELESS THINGS TO GIVE SOMEONE STRANDED ON THE LOST ISLAND - Page 3 Lkoi
Sexy...yes

Really? Am I supposed to like this when I'm older?

YES, HSM you are...save your dollar bills (aka Pound notes/Euros), you'll need them in 5-7 years
Very Happy
MyStarbuckHatesLost
MyStarbuckHatesLost
On Jacobs List

Number of posts : 681
Humor : check out TheFlatSpin.com and you'll be sorry you asked that.
Registration date : 2008-05-14

http://www.theflatspin.com

Back to top Go down

Post by vincentthedog Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:21 pm

A NEW KIND OF PICTURE WAR 2...MOST USELESS THINGS TO GIVE SOMEONE STRANDED ON THE LOST ISLAND - Page 3 Lklk
SunburnedPenguin wrote:No HSM, no you are not lol.....they are the kind of shoes men buy for thier girlfriends who look upon them with fear!!

Then how come every girl I date has a shoe fetish? Or am I the one with the foot fetish?
Oh well HSM do not get any fetishes or womens shoes, hell stay away from women.
lol!
vincentthedog
vincentthedog
On Jacobs List

Number of posts : 963
Humor : God is a comedian, playing to an audience too afraid to laugh. - Voltaire
Registration date : 2008-05-15

Character sheet
Name: Vlad Táltos

http://www.myspace.com/artmassage

Back to top Go down

Post by MyStarbuckHatesLost Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:32 pm

Yes, Vincent, you are the one with the fetish...but you got it through exposure to women.
Very Happy

The average woman in the US ownes 34 pairs of shoes...the average guy: 5

I have 2 tennis shoes, 2 casual dress, 1 for work and a pair for my tux.
My Starbuck has about 60 pair.

It is a chick thing.

a really weird chick thing.

but back to the topic at hand
A NEW KIND OF PICTURE WAR 2...MOST USELESS THINGS TO GIVE SOMEONE STRANDED ON THE LOST ISLAND - Page 3 Vehicle_Security_Ied_Cell_Phone_Jammer_Blocker
MyStarbuckHatesLost
MyStarbuckHatesLost
On Jacobs List

Back to top Go down

Post by TheHolyStickman Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:10 am

Right thanks for all the advice, so I won't buy the shoes for anyone - SunnyP. Unless they dance on metal poles - Thanks Lat. But I should actually like them and save up my money to buy them for someone, but according to SunnyP don't give them to anyone, so I have to wear the shoes myself. - Cheers MSHL. And Vinnie says I shouldn't go near any woman with those shoes on, nope infact I shouldn't go near women at all and I should start looking for a boyfriend now, or alternattivley not date anyone. - Great VTD. And MSHL thanks again for the insight on the shoe crisis we have at the moment. Woman NEVER have enough shoes.

Great thanks guys, I'm sure you'll all be interested to see how I turn out if I take all your advice. Very Happy
TheHolyStickman
TheHolyStickman
The Chosen Ones

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by SunburnedPenguin Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:27 am

lol HSM, thats why we love ya lol!
SunburnedPenguin
SunburnedPenguin
Admin

Number of posts : 1411
Humor : You'll get used to it :)
Registration date : 2008-04-14

Character sheet
Name: Kudos Manilla

http://www.losties.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MyStarbuckHatesLost Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:59 am

HSM, don't listen to VIncent, he is a dog, after all.

Do go near women! In fact, if you can go near women right now at your age you'll already have great stories to tell when you go to college.

And you ARE going to college! No, I don't want to hear it...you are going to college and that's it.

Me and all of your mums and dads here at the site have talked it over and we decided that you're going. And no party schools either. Some place like Cambridge or M.I.T. or Harvard.

Yeah, that's it

And SP is gonna pay for it too.

Now go to your room and don't come out until you have a good theory for us!

Dear God forgive us, we're gonna ruin a perfectly good kid with our insane posts.

Oh well...

I'm off to New Orleans for a week of drunken debautchery
MyStarbuckHatesLost
MyStarbuckHatesLost
On Jacobs List

Back to top Go down

Post by TheHolyStickman Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:37 pm

Mummies, why does Daddy always have to go away for? Sad

Setting a real good example for me there MSHL, Desert your family for a 'week' and come back a month late still drunk with some other woman you picked up there.
TheHolyStickman
TheHolyStickman
The Chosen Ones

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by MyStarbuckHatesLost Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:58 pm

No, no, no...I'm taking my Starbuck with me.

Its a "buisness trip" Yeah, that's it...

and she's gonna get me drunk

and pick me up

and then drag me back to the room

and wipe the slobber off my chin

okay, so I don't drink much

and by the way son...
NO PARTIES WHILE WE'RE GONE!
MyStarbuckHatesLost
MyStarbuckHatesLost
On Jacobs List

Back to top Go down

Post by TheHolyStickman Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:42 pm

Ok Daddy...

Quick they're gone you can come out now!
TheHolyStickman
TheHolyStickman
The Chosen Ones

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by John_Vee Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:10 pm

A NEW KIND OF PICTURE WAR 2...MOST USELESS THINGS TO GIVE SOMEONE STRANDED ON THE LOST ISLAND - Page 3 Untitledpolar
John_Vee
John_Vee
Others

Number of posts : 105
Humor : Tibius
Registration date : 2008-07-16

Character sheet
Name: John the Impaler

Back to top Go down

Post by Lateralus Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:41 am

A NEW KIND OF PICTURE WAR 2...MOST USELESS THINGS TO GIVE SOMEONE STRANDED ON THE LOST ISLAND - Page 3 397178510_01f4544b3f

Last edited by Lateralus on Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:43 am; edited 2 times in total
Lateralus
Lateralus
On Jacobs List

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lateralus Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:41 am

double post
oops, my bad
Lateralus
Lateralus
On Jacobs List

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by katesawjack Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:54 am

A NEW KIND OF PICTURE WAR 2...MOST USELESS THINGS TO GIVE SOMEONE STRANDED ON THE LOST ISLAND - Page 3 P1020411
katesawjack
katesawjack
On Jacobs List

Number of posts : 634
Humor : Yes

Character sheet
Name: Miranda Eowyn

Back to top Go down

Post by vincentthedog Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:42 pm

A NEW KIND OF PICTURE WAR 2...MOST USELESS THINGS TO GIVE SOMEONE STRANDED ON THE LOST ISLAND - Page 3 Garmin-nuvi-670-gps-unveiled
vincentthedog
vincentthedog
On Jacobs List

Humor : God is a comedian, playing to an audience too afraid to laugh. - Voltaire

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by vincentthedog Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:42 pm

A NEW KIND OF PICTURE WAR 2...MOST USELESS THINGS TO GIVE SOMEONE STRANDED ON THE LOST ISLAND - Page 3 Garmin-nuvi-670-gps-unveiled
vincentthedog
vincentthedog
On Jacobs List

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3