Losties! Theories and Discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poll! Who's Off Island Centric Episode Would You Rather See?

+7
Smokette
blonde
katesawjack
SunburnedPenguin
StitchExp626
dabiatchishere
JWLost
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Which Off Island Character Centric Episode Would You Rather See?

Poll! Who's Off Island Centric Episode Would You Rather See? Tbl_sh110%Poll! Who's Off Island Centric Episode Would You Rather See? Tbl_sh10 0% 
[ 0 ]
Poll! Who's Off Island Centric Episode Would You Rather See? Tbl_sh1180%Poll! Who's Off Island Centric Episode Would You Rather See? Tbl_sh10 80% 
[ 8 ]
Poll! Who's Off Island Centric Episode Would You Rather See? Tbl_sh1120%Poll! Who's Off Island Centric Episode Would You Rather See? Tbl_sh10 20% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 10

Poll! Who's Off Island Centric Episode Would You Rather See? Empty Poll! Who's Off Island Centric Episode Would You Rather See?

Post by JWLost Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:16 pm

This poll is a bit more rough. Seeing as how there are a limited amount of episodes for season 5, some characters will have to get the boot much like Saywer did last season. It is up to you to decide who will get the episode.

I won't lie to you, I really don't have much of a clue as to what I could do with Desmond's character seeing as how it seems his job on the island is done and the real writers didn't leave much unanswered about him. Keep that in mind.
JWLost
JWLost
Others

Number of posts : 388
Humor : Sarcastic
Registration date : 2008-08-15

Character sheet
Name: Lee

Back to top Go down

Poll! Who's Off Island Centric Episode Would You Rather See? Empty Re: Poll! Who's Off Island Centric Episode Would You Rather See?

Post by dabiatchishere Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:41 pm

JW, Sayid is the man! We have learned so much about Desmond. Whereas, Sayid is truly an 'international man of mystery'
dabiatchishere
dabiatchishere
Others

Number of posts : 119
Humor : Outrageous!
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Back to top Go down

Poll! Who's Off Island Centric Episode Would You Rather See? Empty Re: Poll! Who's Off Island Centric Episode Would You Rather See?

Post by StitchExp626 Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:44 pm

Sayid is cool, especially if we see a bit more of his and Nadia's story. I just wonder if Sayid remembers to tell her about Shannon! Also I would like to see some more details about her apparent murder.
StitchExp626
StitchExp626

Number of posts : 794
Registration date : 2008-05-14

Character sheet
Name: Steve

http://lost-stitchexp626.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by JWLost Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:50 pm

Awesome, it seems like you guys are all thinking like me, however, you do realize that if I do a Sayid episode, there will be no Jack centric episode this season and that is not something the real deals would ever think about doing.
JWLost
JWLost
Others

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by SunburnedPenguin Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:51 pm

I think I can live without a Jack centric episode Very Happy

I agree with Sayid Smile
SunburnedPenguin
SunburnedPenguin
Admin

Number of posts : 1411
Humor : You'll get used to it :)
Registration date : 2008-04-14

Character sheet
Name: Kudos Manilla

http://www.losties.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by StitchExp626 Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:26 pm

Only do a Jack centic episode if it involves him having a successful romantic relationship that lasts more than one scene.
StitchExp626
StitchExp626

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by JWLost Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:30 pm

Hahaha, oh that Jack! Well, I have news for you. Jack does have some romantic scenes coming up, but will they be successful? Hint: NO.
JWLost
JWLost
Others

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by StitchExp626 Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:40 pm

I think that Jack should find a new girlfriend, I think it would be cool if he hooks up with Hurley's mom. I can see thrm being a really hot couple, for at least one scene until paranoid Jack takes over.

Jack: Tell me the name of that guy who's picture you keep by your bed.

Carmen Reyes: Aaah that is Jesus

Jack: You are seeing this guy, (swallows a handful of pills) I am not going to let this happen again.

Carmen Reyes: But he is God

Jack: That's it I am out of here (runs to car drinking a bottle of Scotch on the way).
StitchExp626
StitchExp626

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by dabiatchishere Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:59 pm

lol! Stitch! Too funny. I never would have made a love connection between those two. I seriously doubt I could handle the visual. No

All Jack needs, is to 'grow a set' and he'll have a much better time with the ladies. Smile
dabiatchishere
dabiatchishere
Others

Number of posts : 119
Humor : Outrageous!

Back to top Go down

Post by katesawjack Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:19 pm

Sayid gets my vote.
katesawjack
katesawjack
On Jacobs List

Number of posts : 634
Humor : Yes
Registration date : 2008-05-15

Character sheet
Name: Miranda Eowyn

Back to top Go down

Post by blonde Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:17 pm

Jack. Just because.
blonde
blonde
Others

Number of posts : 437
Humor : +1
Registration date : 2008-05-13

Character sheet
Name: Tallulah-Raye

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokette Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:58 am

Honestly, I couldn't give a crap about Jack's sex life. I'd rather see Hurley meet someone again. As a matter of fact, Jack AND kate both annoy the living daylights out of me! (Now tell us how you really feel, right?)
Smokette
Smokette
Others

Number of posts : 165
Humor : Dry. Very Dry.
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Character sheet
Name: Colleen

Back to top Go down

Post by Annie79 Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:14 am

I voted for Sayid the day you put the poll up, but didn't have time to comment. My reasons are much the same as Stitch's. I would love to know more about the Nadia and Sayid love story and how she died.
Annie79
Annie79
Others

Number of posts : 108
Humor : Any kind, at this point!!

Back to top Go down

Post by blonde Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:56 am

Sayid bores me. Too much fake drama.
blonde
blonde
Others

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by blonde Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:01 am

dabiatchishere wrote:lol! Stitch! Too funny. I never would have made a love connection between those two. I seriously doubt I could handle the visual. No

All Jack needs, is to 'grow a set' and he'll have a much better time with the ladies. Smile
most guys would kill to trade places with Jack..."set" or not. Dabiatchidhere, you are a Evil or Very Mad tough cookie. You are a man in a womans body!! Firecracker!!!
blonde
blonde
Others

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by JWLost Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:04 am

Blond, I totally agree with you on Sayid's story lines being very fake. I don't get why the writers can't give him better lines or something... or maybe it is because he has never had a happy moment on the show until Nadia met him in Hawaii, which was a total of 55 seconds in the entire series.... oh wait, he had Shannon for an episode.... If I do a Sayid episode, I swear to you, it will be real and no more fakeness.
JWLost
JWLost
Others

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by StitchExp626 Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:22 am

blonde wrote:
dabiatchishere wrote:lol! Stitch! Too funny. I never would have made a love connection between those two. I seriously doubt I could handle the visual. No

most guys would kill to trade places with Jack..."set" or not. Dabiatchidhere, you are a Evil or Very Mad tough cookie. You are a man in a womans body!! Firecracker!!!

Actually Dabs I think Jack needs more than a set, he seems to be unable to realise his full manly potential, if you know what I mean!

Blonde, Dabs is not a hard cookie, but someone who realises that Jack, with all his good looks, does not know how to win the heart of a lady.

Me and Jack would get along really well, we could sit and share our bad luck stories for ages!

forget about the skaters and the jaters it now the stackers, that is Jack and Stitch btw,

ahhhhhhhhhhh

reaalyyy

just joking

true

Stitch (wish they had a blushing emoticon)

Stitch really does not like Jack OK?
StitchExp626
StitchExp626

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by JWLost Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:26 am

Stitch,

I believe you, you seem to be more of a Desmond kind of guy in my opinion. HA!
JWLost
JWLost
Others

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by blonde Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:03 pm

JWLost wrote:Stitch,

I believe you, you seem to be more of a Desmond kind of guy in my opinion. HA!
Well said!!!
blonde
blonde
Others

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassafras Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:15 pm

JW, I haven't had a chance to read your series yet, but from all the rave reviews I've been seeing, I'm going to have to.

I couldn't decide between Jack and Sayid. I would go for Sayid if it involved a lot of action, but otherwise I'd go for Jack since he's more central to the storyline.
Sassafras
Sassafras
Admin

Number of posts : 23
Humor : Adaptable

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by blonde Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:04 pm

Sassafras wrote:JW, I haven't had a chance to read your series yet, but from all the rave reviews I've been seeing, I'm going to have to.

I couldn't decide between Jack and Sayid. I would go for Sayid if it involved a lot of action, but otherwise I'd go for Jack since he's more central to the storyline.

That is a much more well-written version of what I was trying to say.....much more eloquent that "just because"...LOL
blonde
blonde
Others

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by JWLost Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:20 pm

LoL, oh blonde, you do have a way with words, don't you?
JWLost
JWLost
Others

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by blonde Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:00 pm

JWLost wrote:LoL, oh blonde, you do have a way with words, don't you?

"a way" for sure. Looking forward to your next episode! In the mean time I will be working on learning to express myself more articulately.
blonde
blonde
Others

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacob Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:00 pm

The member 'blonde' has done the following action : Die roll

#1 'Attack/Action' : 9

--------------------------------

#2 'Damage' : 3
Jacob
Jacob
Game Master

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by blonde Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:01 pm

Um.....what the hell is Jacob talking about.
blonde
blonde
Others

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next