Losties! Theories and Discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I can explain everything in LOST and I know how it all ends

+3
StitchExp626
SunburnedPenguin
Veefre
7 posters

Go down

I can explain everything in LOST and I know how it all ends Empty I can explain everything in LOST and I know how it all ends

Post by Veefre Tue May 27, 2008 1:13 am

However, I also know that as soon as I post the information, the producers and writers of the show will change everything around just to spite me.

So I'm printing it out and putting it in a stamped, self-addressed envelope, and then mailing it to myself so it has a postmark.

At the end of the series I'll open the envelope and let you know.

Cool
Veefre
Veefre
Tailie

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-05-17

Back to top Go down

I can explain everything in LOST and I know how it all ends Empty Re: I can explain everything in LOST and I know how it all ends

Post by SunburnedPenguin Tue May 27, 2008 1:19 am

Oh you spoil sport Sad
SunburnedPenguin
SunburnedPenguin
Admin

Number of posts : 1411
Humor : You'll get used to it :)
Registration date : 2008-04-14

Character sheet
Name: Kudos Manilla

http://www.losties.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

I can explain everything in LOST and I know how it all ends Empty Re: I can explain everything in LOST and I know how it all ends

Post by StitchExp626 Tue May 27, 2008 1:34 am

I know what you mean Veefre, I too had the secret of Lost, and I shared it on the internet, and I think it was JJ Abrams himself who read it, and he then went and changed the whole storyline, just because I got it right.

I knew from halfway into season one that the island that they had landed on was Treasure Island and that the Black Smoke monster was really Long John Silver and Billy Bones merged into one. I knew that in the end Jim Hawkings would return to the island, granted as a really really really old man, and rescue all the survivors. Well the ones that were left after those evil cannibals from a nearby island had finished their smograsbord on the island.

And they completely killed the one major storyline that I was so looking forward to, the story arc where the Harlem Globetrotters landed on the island, and Sayid and Hurly build a basketball stadium, in a couple of minutes, and the Losties play against the HG. The Losties win so when the HG get rescued in their privately booked QE2, they just keep quiet about the Losties on the island.

So I think the next time I have clarity I will send a letter to myself and then when the series is over I will send that letter to JJ and Gilligan and the Skipper as well.

Stitch
StitchExp626
StitchExp626

Number of posts : 794
Registration date : 2008-05-14

Character sheet
Name: Steve

http://lost-stitchexp626.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by vincentthedog Tue May 27, 2008 1:41 am

Stitch has me in stiches.
vincentthedog
vincentthedog
On Jacobs List

Number of posts : 963
Humor : God is a comedian, playing to an audience too afraid to laugh. - Voltaire
Registration date : 2008-05-15

Character sheet
Name: Vlad Táltos

http://www.myspace.com/artmassage

Back to top Go down

Post by neoplasm Fri May 30, 2008 2:05 am

I feel more like they steal from the brilliant theorists out there.

neoplasm
Flight Attendant

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post by SunburnedPenguin Fri May 30, 2008 10:44 am

I have often wondered if they use the theories posted to come up with story-lines.... scratch
SunburnedPenguin
SunburnedPenguin
Admin

Number of posts : 1411
Humor : You'll get used to it :)
Registration date : 2008-04-14

Character sheet
Name: Kudos Manilla

http://www.losties.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Shamballa Fri May 30, 2008 3:43 pm

They would be idiots if they didn't. Think of the massive amount of FREE ideas out there.
Shamballa
Shamballa

Number of posts : 621
Humor : Only on Tuesdays
Registration date : 2008-05-15

Character sheet
Name: Mat Deade

http://shamballa108.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by nino_1 Fri May 30, 2008 9:50 pm

Cool
nino_1
nino_1
Others

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2008-05-14

Character sheet
Name: REX

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down