Losties! Theories and Discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the lost producers show yesterday in the UK

2 posters

Go down

the lost producers show yesterday in the UK Empty the lost producers show yesterday in the UK

Post by Moefy Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:40 pm

ok the show after lost yesterday in the UK was basically having a chat with the producers and finding out the answers that lie in lost. It didnt really rock my boat but the producers said "you will be happy with the ending and that you can rest assured your hours of tributing to lost wont go to waste." they say that the black smoke was misinterpreted, and that there was some good underneath the killing monster as they laughed. they also explained that charles whitmore from neighbours lol was going to be a huge contribution in series 5, and that the island WILL be seen because some people believed that it was going to be back in london and china and america so on but the producers said thats not true, the island will be featured which is good. The producers also explained how the island moved into when where or time they were a bit edgy on giving away clues lol so they just told the viewers that the island "moved". If u wana see it might be on youtube not sure but worth half an hour
Moefy
Moefy
Tailie

Number of posts : 28
Humor : Random stuff
Registration date : 2008-05-16

Character sheet
Name: Joe

Back to top Go down

the lost producers show yesterday in the UK Empty Re: the lost producers show yesterday in the UK

Post by SunburnedPenguin Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:09 pm

Oooh im on a night shift so I'll have a look for that later Smile (If anyone finds it before me, please post it here thank ye)
SunburnedPenguin
SunburnedPenguin
Admin

Number of posts : 1411
Humor : You'll get used to it :)
Registration date : 2008-04-14

Character sheet
Name: Kudos Manilla

http://www.losties.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down