Losties! Theories and Discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

From Doc Artz, a Season 5 spoiler.....

+2
tracker
MollyCocktail
6 posters

Go down

From Doc Artz, a Season 5 spoiler..... Empty From Doc Artz, a Season 5 spoiler.....

Post by MollyCocktail Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:26 am

You thought you'd seen the last of her, but she's back. That's right, Ana Lucia. Michelle Rodriguez is confirmed for at least one episode of LOST,
the question is... will she appear as an island ghost, or does this
mean there is at least one character flashback in our future.

Some
fans may not be overly excited about this since she was one of the
characters fans couldn't wait (seemingly) to get rid of. Her exit was
made bitter-sweet by the conjoined exit of Cynthia Watros. The
introduction since then of Paulo and Nikki have sort of softened - for
me at least - any feelings of out and out disdain for Ana. Compared to
them, I'd rather have Doctor Arzt come back as the defacto leader of
the island peep. Wait a minute, what am I saying? That would be a
brilliant idea.
MollyCocktail
MollyCocktail
Others

Number of posts : 325
Humor : Insane
Registration date : 2008-05-13

Character sheet
Name: Jacob

Back to top Go down

From Doc Artz, a Season 5 spoiler..... Empty Re: From Doc Artz, a Season 5 spoiler.....

Post by tracker Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:52 am

I know I am in the minority, but I really liked Anna-Lucia's kick ass and take names attitude. She brought an edge that no one else could.

She definately was not someone you'd want to date. (For more than an hour) I'm sure she'd be a bunny boiler.
tracker
tracker
Others

Number of posts : 237
Humor : Hell hath no fury like a woman's corns.......Archie Bunker
Registration date : 2008-05-14

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

From Doc Artz, a Season 5 spoiler..... Empty Re: From Doc Artz, a Season 5 spoiler.....

Post by JWLost Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:04 am

You know... I am one of the people who hated Ana-Lucia just because she was played by Michelle Rodriguez. I think I was just really sick of Michelle playing the same exact role all the time and something about her just didn't click with the rest of the cast. Don't get me wrong, I did enjoy a lot of her scenes, but... maybe different casting would have fared a better welcome to the character.

To be honest with you, I am actually kinda excited to see Ana back. I want to know what that crazy broad will be up to next.
JWLost
JWLost
Others

Number of posts : 388
Humor : Sarcastic
Registration date : 2008-08-15

Character sheet
Name: Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by StitchExp626 Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:14 pm

Same here JW, I think that time has healed wounds in regards to Ana-Lucia, she was probably the worst character on Lost, but now am keen to see her back again. If only to see if the writers can make her a little bit likable.

Actually I would like also to see a shannon/Boone episode too, as Darlton say death on Lost is relative. So let us see some more of Shannon, Boone, Libby, Mr Eko, and ana-Lucia.

This would mean more than an empty chair and Hurley saying he is playing chess with Mr Eko. That scene really annoyed me more than I can say on a family friendly website.

Dont get me started on that!
StitchExp626
StitchExp626

Number of posts : 794

Character sheet
Name: Steve

http://lost-stitchexp626.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by tracker Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:20 pm

JWLost wrote:You know... I am one of the people who hated Ana-Lucia just because she was played by Michelle Rodriguez. I think I was just really sick of Michelle playing the same exact role all the time and something about her just didn't click with the rest of the cast. Don't get me wrong, I did enjoy a lot of her scenes, but... maybe different casting would have fared a better welcome to the character.

She does always play the same character. She has to be like that in real life too. No wonder she drinks!
tracker
tracker
Others

Number of posts : 237
Humor : Hell hath no fury like a woman's corns.......Archie Bunker

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by CosmicJewels Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:11 pm

I'd like to see Libby again. She played her character well. If they could fill us in on the coincidences.............her husband being David (Hurley's imaginary friend Dave), her meeting up with Desmond and offering him a whole boat, perhaps a love story with Hurley. That would be kind of cool. He sees imaginary people and she would be his "fantasy"

I did not like the Ana Lucia character.
CosmicJewels
CosmicJewels
Others

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2008-05-18

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by JWLost Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:54 pm

I have a good feeling that Ana is going to be somehow related to Hurley... If Cheech is going to be in the same episode as Ana (episode 2) and they are both Hispanic and Hurley's pops was gone for 17 years of Hurley's life.... well... it all kind of adds up. I could totally be wrong though, but we'll see.
JWLost
JWLost
Others

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by SamiLost Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:29 pm

CJ: her husband being David (Hurley's imaginary friend Dave)???? I didn't know that!!! Is it a fact?!!
SamiLost
SamiLost
Lostie

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-05-15

Character sheet
Name: SamiLuck

Back to top Go down

Post by CosmicJewels Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:08 pm

SamiLost wrote:CJ: her husband being David (Hurley's imaginary friend Dave)???? I didn't know that!!! Is it a fact?!!

I was pointing out that Libby was married to a David and that Hurley's imaginary friend had the same name. More as a comment on coincidences. Not that they were one and the same. Now, that you mention it the way you did, it got me thinking "Well Libby's husband was dead, Hurley does see the dead or undead, and it would be something else if they ended up being one and the same Dave/David! I don't think so...........but........you just never know! Isn't it Hurley who said "Never say never Dude?" Maybe that's why Hurley's imaginary friend Dave was encouraging him to jump off the cliff and Libby saved Hurley by talking him out of it? Didn't Dave tell Hurley that Libby wouldn't be interested in Hurley? How would Dave know this? Wee bit of undead jealousy? Wink

Yet another theory about Davids.
http://www.lostpedia.com/wiki/David_Reyes/Theories

Last edited by CosmicJewels on Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added hyperlink)
CosmicJewels
CosmicJewels
Others

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2008-05-18

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by JWLost Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:45 pm

It's a good idea and all, but the producers have stated that Dave is NOT Libby's husband who died....
JWLost
JWLost
Others

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by SamiLost Fri Sep 05, 2008 5:34 pm

I'm with tracker on this one. I also liked her. looking forward to see her back.
SamiLost
SamiLost
Lostie

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-05-15

Character sheet
Name: SamiLuck

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down