Losties! Theories and Discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whos Your Favorite Lost Charater and Why?

+15
katesawjack
chirpey1987
theggsnake
Shamballa
Occam
MollyCocktail
Irocz28
eda
vincentthedog
TheHolyStickman
Lojozz
AngeloComet
SunburnedPenguin
SomeArztOnYou
That Other Guy
19 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Whos Your Favorite Lost Charater and Why? Empty Whos Your Favorite Lost Charater and Why?

Post by That Other Guy Wed May 28, 2008 4:18 pm

Whos Your Favorite Lost Charater and Why?

Mine has Got to be Locke because hes know everything about the island and Hes just so wise nobody can beat him
That Other Guy
That Other Guy
Tailie

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Back to top Go down

Whos Your Favorite Lost Charater and Why? Empty Re: Whos Your Favorite Lost Charater and Why?

Post by SomeArztOnYou Wed May 28, 2008 4:25 pm

I like Locke a lot too. From the beginning, I always found him intriguing - such a mystery.

But, my favorite is probably Desmond. I just feel for him. He's been stuck on this Island for years now, and all he's been doing is for Penny. He just seems like on of the most noble people on the show. Plus his accent and the way he calls everyone "Brutha" is just endearing. I hope and pray he gets to see Penny again.
SomeArztOnYou
SomeArztOnYou
On Jacobs List

Number of posts : 800
Humor : Dry
Registration date : 2008-05-16

Character sheet
Name: Otto Hanren

http://www.myspace.com/lawnmeister

Back to top Go down

Whos Your Favorite Lost Charater and Why? Empty Re: Whos Your Favorite Lost Charater and Why?

Post by SunburnedPenguin Wed May 28, 2008 4:31 pm

Since the beginning my favourite has been Hurley, and no-one has surpassed that so far Smile

He is the character with the most hidden depth IMO, and he always goes out of his way to cheer people up, he's like the islands morale officer. I love the way he is so sweet and caring while having so many issues to deal with, and is the only person who can take Sawyer down lol. Ddint you just want to give him a big sweaty hug when he thought he must be crazy cos no-one like Libby would go for him? And when he got that VW going....wooohoooo....and then later used it to save the day....even more wooohoooo!!

Yep he will always be my fave I reckon Smile
SunburnedPenguin
SunburnedPenguin
Admin

Number of posts : 1411
Humor : You'll get used to it :)
Registration date : 2008-04-14

Character sheet
Name: Kudos Manilla

http://www.losties.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by AngeloComet Wed May 28, 2008 4:36 pm

Radzinsky.
AngeloComet
AngeloComet
On Jacobs List

Number of posts : 626
Humor : Dry and witty. Like my women.
Registration date : 2008-05-13

Character sheet
Name: Jack

http://www.angelocomets-lost-place.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lojozz Wed May 28, 2008 4:39 pm

Charlie cos he's a 'Time Guardian' who is going to course correct the universe
Lojozz
Lojozz

Number of posts : 388

Character sheet
Name: Joe

http://www.prcanj.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheHolyStickman Wed May 28, 2008 6:16 pm

Sure he is Lojozz, you just keep beliveing that.
TheHolyStickman
TheHolyStickman
The Chosen Ones

Number of posts : 1115
Humor : Witty
Registration date : 2008-05-18

Character sheet
Name: Roger Gilmour

Back to top Go down

Post by Lojozz Wed May 28, 2008 6:20 pm

when I'm proved right by braging points are gonna be off the scale! Evil or Very Mad
Lojozz
Lojozz

Number of posts : 388

Character sheet
Name: Joe

http://www.prcanj.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by vincentthedog Wed May 28, 2008 6:36 pm

I should say Vincent but that would be a lie. At first it was Jack because he`s the hero but I have more in common with Locke and have been on his side of the island since. But the friendship between Charlie and Hurley is my favorite if that counts?
vincentthedog
vincentthedog
On Jacobs List

Number of posts : 963
Humor : God is a comedian, playing to an audience too afraid to laugh. - Voltaire
Registration date : 2008-05-15

Character sheet
Name: Vlad Táltos

http://www.myspace.com/artmassage

Back to top Go down

Post by eda Wed May 28, 2008 6:39 pm

SunburnedPenguin wrote:Since the beginning my favourite has been Hurley, and no-one has surpassed that so far Smile

He is the character with the most hidden depth IMO, and he always goes out of his way to cheer people up, he's like the islands morale officer. I love the way he is so sweet and caring while having so many issues to deal with, and is the only person who can take Sawyer down lol. Ddint you just want to give him a big sweaty hug when he thought he must be crazy cos no-one like Libby would go for him? And when he got that VW going....wooohoooo....and then later used it to save the day....even more wooohoooo!!

Yep he will always be my fave I reckon Smile

Hurley is my favourite too. I think it has got to do with the fact that the Hurley-centric episodes are usually the funniest and trippiest-after Desmond's of course.
eda
eda
Others

Number of posts : 123

Back to top Go down

Post by Irocz28 Wed May 28, 2008 7:24 pm

The saying "You either love em or you hate em" is a good description of my favorite character: Jack Shepard.

There are a whole lot of Jack haters out there, and I guess I can understand why. He is not the bad boy, he can't "mind time-travel", he doesn't have a spiritual connection with the island, he doesn't always "have a plan", and he can't break a guys neck with a breakdance move while being tied up.

But, he always puts the welfare of others before his own. I admire that. Other people on the island like Sawyer, Locke, Kate, Michael are usually always looking out for themselves, although they show strokes of heroism here and there. But, Jack is the only one who does it all the time. Thats why he is my favorite.
Irocz28
Irocz28
Others

Number of posts : 226
Humor : Seinfeld, Seinfeld, Seinfeld

Character sheet
Name: Frogurt

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyCocktail Wed May 28, 2008 8:16 pm

John Locke.

No character's story is as compelling or heartbreaking as his.
He kind of makes you believe in miracles.
MollyCocktail
MollyCocktail
Others

Number of posts : 325
Humor : Insane

Character sheet
Name: Jacob

Back to top Go down

Post by Occam Wed May 28, 2008 8:30 pm

First season, Locke all the way. But once Ben Linus appeared... dude, you have to love the SOB... Wink

Occam
Others

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2008-05-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Shamballa Wed May 28, 2008 8:44 pm

Shannon, because she was sweet to everyone (especially Boone) and even though she was kind of homely, I thought her personality made up for it.
Shamballa
Shamballa

Number of posts : 621
Humor : Only on Tuesdays

Character sheet
Name: Mat Deade

http://shamballa108.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeArztOnYou Wed May 28, 2008 9:34 pm

shamballa wrote:Shannon, because she was sweet to everyone (especially Boone) and even though she was kind of homely, I thought her personality made up for it.

Well, if blatant sarcasm is what we're going for here, I wanna change my answer to Ana Lucia.
SomeArztOnYou
SomeArztOnYou
On Jacobs List

Number of posts : 800
Humor : Dry

Character sheet
Name: Otto Hanren

http://www.myspace.com/lawnmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by TheHolyStickman Wed May 28, 2008 10:46 pm

Irocz28 wrote:The saying "You either love em or you hate em" is a good description of my favorite character: Jack Shepard.

I dont think this is the case Iroc28. Hes not marmite. You either hate him or hate him
TheHolyStickman
TheHolyStickman
The Chosen Ones

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by theggsnake Wed May 28, 2008 10:56 pm

The one and only Charlie
theggsnake
theggsnake
Lostie

Number of posts : 52
Humor : Silly
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Irocz28 Thu May 29, 2008 2:58 am

Well, I guess everyone besides me hates him. I also like him because he beats people up a lot. Ben, Ethan, Locke, Sayid....

Ok, the last one was wishful thinking. Sayid would kick his ass.

Last edited by Irocz28 on Thu May 29, 2008 2:59 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
Irocz28
Irocz28
Others

Number of posts : 226
Humor : Seinfeld, Seinfeld, Seinfeld

Character sheet
Name: Frogurt

Back to top Go down

Post by theggsnake Thu May 29, 2008 11:33 am

Definitely charlie because he rules the world
theggsnake
theggsnake
Lostie

Number of posts : 52
Humor : Silly
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Back to top Go down

Post by That Other Guy Thu May 29, 2008 1:44 pm

So most of you either like Hurley or locke cool i`d have to say my second favorite is proberly Hurley
That Other Guy
That Other Guy
Tailie

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by chirpey1987 Sun Jun 01, 2008 12:30 pm

My fave is defo sawyer, he has most defiantly evovled since season 1. At first he was really self centred but now he helps everyone and after what he did on the final he is just a hero lol.
chirpey1987
chirpey1987
Others

Number of posts : 218
Humor : haha

Character sheet
Name: Amy-Louise

Back to top Go down

Post by TheHolyStickman Sun Jun 01, 2008 12:57 pm

Yeah, sure Chirpey thats why you like Sawyer. It doesnt have anything to do with his looks at all does it. Lol. But, I think the sadness of Sawyer jumping off the chopper was balenced out by the happiness of Penny and Desmond.
TheHolyStickman
TheHolyStickman
The Chosen Ones

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by katesawjack Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:18 pm

I would say Desmond is my favorite Lost character. Even though he didn't appear till season two. The first season I don't think I had a real favorite,I was just getting to know all the characters. Penny and Desmonds' story has always been the most intriguing for me. I think in the end it will be them.......
silent

That is starting to sound more like a theory to me now that I think about it !
katesawjack
katesawjack
On Jacobs List

Number of posts : 634
Humor : Yes

Character sheet
Name: Miranda Eowyn

Back to top Go down

Post by wtfsignmeup Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:52 am

Kick ass Kate from Season 1,
Sawyer in every season, Sayid, Hurley.....its too hard to choose a favourite. No fair.
wtfsignmeup
wtfsignmeup
Others

Number of posts : 354
Humor : huh?
Registration date : 2008-05-14

Character sheet
Name: Merrick

Back to top Go down

Post by StitchExp626 Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:06 am

Season One: Sawyer:He had the funniest lines and there was something mysterious about him back then
Season Two: LibbyShe was a good counter to Ana-Lucia and her scenes with Hurley were great
Season Three: JulietteShe was the most enigmatic character on the show, as mysterious as Sawyer in S1
Season Four: NOBODYThis season I felt no one was really interesting, maybe Des got close but for most of the season his role was really tiny.

Stitch
StitchExp626
StitchExp626

Number of posts : 794
Registration date : 2008-05-14

Character sheet
Name: Steve

http://lost-stitchexp626.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by solarchap Tue Jun 10, 2008 3:31 am

Ben is my favourtie character, mainly because I love to hate him so much.

Last edited by solarchap on Tue Jun 10, 2008 3:32 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spell)
solarchap
solarchap
Others

Number of posts : 263
Humor : Lots

Character sheet
Name: Dirk Diggler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next