Losties! Theories and Discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Put a face to the name!!! Post your pics :)

+29
lonewolf
blonde
Achara
solarchap
spirit_of_jazz
chirpey1987
PortRoyalWenk
Alaina
Hope
theggsnake
That Other Guy
TheHolyStickman
Fate
Lojozz
SomeArztOnYou
Irocz28
katesawjack
Caged_Faraday
puchita
MollyCocktail
StitchExp626
Occam
Shamballa
AngeloComet
Smokette
wtfsignmeup
vincentthedog
l337Jacqui
SunburnedPenguin
33 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Put a face to the name!!! Post your pics :) - Page 6 Empty Re: Put a face to the name!!! Post your pics :)

Post by JWLost Fri Sep 05, 2008 4:21 am

That movie is so freaking funny... no joke. However, I would like to know which scenes were real and which were improv on the street. Because he came out and said a lot of what you think is "real" was in fact "fake." I was slightly upset when I found that out because the "realness" is what makes it so funny.
JWLost
JWLost
Others

Number of posts : 388
Humor : Sarcastic
Registration date : 2008-08-15

Character sheet
Name: Lee

Back to top Go down

Put a face to the name!!! Post your pics :) - Page 6 Empty Re: Put a face to the name!!! Post your pics :)

Post by JWLost Fri Sep 05, 2008 5:30 am

vincentthedog wrote:Put a face to the name!!! Post your pics :) - Page 6 L_e7f92860378bfb54dba7f6c565d7e0f1
shamballa wrote:AC, what's your address so I can send you a Crave Case of White Castle Hamburgers?

Put a face to the name!!! Post your pics :) - Page 6 Crave_case_lg

Get some meat on dem bones boy!

Probably nothing to worry about... You just turned 30 so your sedan and spare tire genes should be kicking in soon. Plus, you'll be getting hitched and that adds a couple inches (to the waist).
For AC and skinny guys everywhere, Nothing to be ashamed of.

Skinny Guys Unite!!! Vincent, AC... I hear ya..... I am just biologically unable to gain weight. My brother, who is 36, finally just started putting on a little extra, but nothing major. My father is 64 and still skinny as a rail, sooooo I think it is safe to say I have good genes. However, I hate that I can't gain muscle mass or weight as easily as other guys can. That aspect sucks.
JWLost
JWLost
Others

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokette Fri Sep 05, 2008 6:05 am

Put a face to the name!!! Post your pics :) - Page 6 Lostie11

I'm obviously getting braver about posting pictures of myself online.
Smokette
Smokette
Others

Number of posts : 165
Humor : Dry. Very Dry.
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Character sheet
Name: Colleen

Back to top Go down

Post by JWLost Fri Sep 05, 2008 6:41 am

Smokette, is the reflection in your glasses the TV that of which you watch LOST upon?! Haha, that is perfect. You really look like your Simpsons character... the first one who actually does, in my opinion. I am glad you became brave because I like seeing who is reading my crap.
JWLost
JWLost
Others

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by blonde Fri Sep 05, 2008 6:56 am

Smokette, you are BEAUTIFUL!!! I love your look.. and it is YOU!!! You are so unique. I am jealous.
blonde
blonde
Others

Number of posts : 437
Humor : +1
Registration date : 2008-05-13

Character sheet
Name: Tallulah-Raye

Back to top Go down

Post by JWLost Fri Sep 05, 2008 7:14 am

tracker wrote:Well now that you told us about them, post em! We now know what you REALLY look like

Haha, ok, here are 2 of them (with a shirt on).... I remind you, these were just test shots for the real model. I'm not really a model, obviously.

Put a face to the name!!! Post your pics :) - Page 6 Jeremyh057 Put a face to the name!!! Post your pics :) - Page 6 Jeremyh059

Those are the "family friendly" photos, the others are just too embarassing/shirtless/skin involved to put up here and have you guys take my writing seriously. To see the real me, for those of you are just looking at these two "overly cool" photos of me go back a page. That is the real me, not this.
JWLost
JWLost
Others

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by MyStarbuckHatesLost Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:56 am

AC you glorious stud bastard!!!
I am not gay nor do I have any plans to be but if I were...well, I still wouldn't go out with you. Nothing personal, I just prefer my significant others to be stag-less!
So stop asking me.
Sorry.
Very Happy

Okay, here is me me me
Put a face to the name!!! Post your pics :) - Page 6 44843942G
MyStarbuckHatesLost
MyStarbuckHatesLost
On Jacobs List

Number of posts : 681
Humor : check out TheFlatSpin.com and you'll be sorry you asked that.
Registration date : 2008-05-14

http://www.theflatspin.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeArztOnYou Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:37 pm

JWLost wrote:
vincentthedog wrote:Put a face to the name!!! Post your pics :) - Page 6 L_e7f92860378bfb54dba7f6c565d7e0f1
shamballa wrote:AC, what's your address so I can send you a Crave Case of White Castle Hamburgers?

Put a face to the name!!! Post your pics :) - Page 6 Crave_case_lg

Get some meat on dem bones boy!

Probably nothing to worry about... You just turned 30 so your sedan and spare tire genes should be kicking in soon. Plus, you'll be getting hitched and that adds a couple inches (to the waist).
For AC and skinny guys everywhere, Nothing to be ashamed of.

Skinny Guys Unite!!! Vincent, AC... I hear ya..... I am just biologically unable to gain weight. My brother, who is 36, finally just started putting on a little extra, but nothing major. My father is 64 and still skinny as a rail, sooooo I think it is safe to say I have good genes. However, I hate that I can't gain muscle mass or weight as easily as other guys can. That aspect sucks.

Add me to the Skinny Guy Coalition - I weigh the same as I have for probably 12 years or more - 6 feet tall and a whole 145 pounds (that's 1.83 meters and 65.77 kilograms for those in England who don't use the English system). And yes, I eat like a morbidly obese American, I just can't seem to retain any of it. So, JW, I feel your pain.
SomeArztOnYou
SomeArztOnYou
On Jacobs List

Number of posts : 800
Humor : Dry
Registration date : 2008-05-16

Character sheet
Name: Otto Hanren

http://www.myspace.com/lawnmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeArztOnYou Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:38 pm

But if Sham's giving out White Castle burgers, I'll take a case or two.
SomeArztOnYou
SomeArztOnYou
On Jacobs List

Number of posts : 800
Humor : Dry
Registration date : 2008-05-16

Character sheet
Name: Otto Hanren

http://www.myspace.com/lawnmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokette Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:28 pm

JWLost wrote:Smokette, is the reflection in your glasses the TV that of which you watch LOST upon?! Haha, that is perfect. You really look like your Simpsons character... the first one who actually does, in my opinion. I am glad you became brave because I like seeing who is reading my crap.

It might be the reflection of my notebook. I don't watch tv, I watch LOST on the website the next morning!

Last edited by Smokette on Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Smokette
Smokette
Others

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokette Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:32 pm

blonde wrote:Smokette, you are BEAUTIFUL!!! I love your look.. and it is YOU!!! You are so unique. I am jealous.

You're very sweet. However, I'm jealous of your long blonde hair!
Smokette
Smokette
Others

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by TheHolyStickman Fri Sep 05, 2008 6:59 pm

JWLost wrote:

Put a face to the name!!! Post your pics :) - Page 6 Mesmile

Sylar... Heroes... anyone??

TheHolyStickman
TheHolyStickman
The Chosen Ones

Number of posts : 1115
Humor : Witty
Registration date : 2008-05-18

Character sheet
Name: Roger Gilmour

Back to top Go down

Post by tracker Fri Sep 05, 2008 7:18 pm

Put a face to the name!!! Post your pics :) - Page 6 IMG_0861-1
Tracker's 51st birthday wish. (I hope this picture posts)
tracker
tracker
Others

Number of posts : 237
Humor : Hell hath no fury like a woman's corns.......Archie Bunker

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by katesawjack Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:39 pm

Tracker,I was hoping you would post a real picture,lest someone think that Borat was in the house. lol! Great picture, I hope your birthday wish comes true, whatever it may be. flower
katesawjack
katesawjack
On Jacobs List

Number of posts : 634
Humor : Yes
Registration date : 2008-05-15

Character sheet
Name: Miranda Eowyn

Back to top Go down

Post by tracker Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:48 pm

Thanks KSJ. I held off posting a photo as long as I could.

There was vanilla ice cream that went with that cake.
tracker
tracker
Others

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by TheHolyStickman Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:19 pm

tracker wrote:Thanks KSJ. I held off posting a photo as long as I could.

There was vanilla ice cream that went with that cake.

Mmmmmmmmmmm Cake. Smile
TheHolyStickman
TheHolyStickman
The Chosen Ones

Number of posts : 1115
Humor : Witty
Registration date : 2008-05-18

Character sheet
Name: Roger Gilmour

Back to top Go down

Post by blonde Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:41 am

Tracker, 51???? You have more hair than my husband! Lucky Mrs. Tracker, you have a very handsome man!!! 51??? Really??? Anyway, Politics aside, I hope you had a great birthday and wish you many more...XXXOOO\blonde
blonde
blonde
Others

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by JWLost Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:45 am

TheHolyStickman wrote:
JWLost wrote:

Put a face to the name!!! Post your pics :) - Page 6 Mesmile

Sylar... Heroes... anyone??

Oh, Stickman... I will take that as a compliment because I think that the guy who plays Sylar is a pretty good looking guy. I am a lot less hairy than him though... however, I do enjoy cutting the brains out of people....
JWLost
JWLost
Others

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by blonde Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:57 am

I am boycotting this topic b/c every time I post another picture of myself or my family it goes MIA...It is starting to hurt my feelers. Who keeps deleting my pictures? Sad
blonde
blonde
Others

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by JWLost Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:03 am

Blondeee post them, how could they vanish unless you delete them? I was actually wondering before when you had captions to the photos, but no photos....
JWLost
JWLost
Others

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokette Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:14 am

blonde wrote:I am boycotting this topic b/c every time I post another picture of myself or my family it goes MIA...It is starting to hurt my feelers. Who keeps deleting my pictures? Sad

Maybe you need to shrink the images.
Smokette
Smokette
Others

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by katesawjack Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:17 am

Irocz28 wrote:Nice little family you have there blonde.

blonde wrote:Thanks Iroc...
blonde,
These comments seem out of place ,because there are no pictures.
I assumed you edited them out,since you are the only one that can edit your posts. confused I saw them when you had them up,and they were great pictures.
katesawjack
katesawjack
On Jacobs List

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by blonde Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:20 am

Yeah, they were not crazy or anything, just family pics and so it makes no sense why they are gone. I must have deleted by accident or in KODAK EASY SHARE. Here I go again...
blonde
blonde
Others

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by tracker Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:23 am

blonde wrote:Tracker, 51???? You have more hair than my husband! Lucky Mrs. Tracker, you have a very handsome man!!! 51??? Really??? Anyway, Politics aside, I hope you had a great birthday and wish you many more...XXXOOO\blonde

Thanks Blonde! I keep telling Mrs. Tracker she is lucky but she just rolls her eyes.

The hair is thinning on top, but don't worry. Since I hit 50, I can now grow hair on my ears! (what's that all about???)
tracker
tracker
Others

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by katesawjack Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:24 am

blonde, If you look at the original posts, it shows that you edited them both?
katesawjack
katesawjack
On Jacobs List

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next