Losties! Theories and Discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When did this scene, ever take Place???

4 posters

Go down

When did this scene, ever take Place??? Empty When did this scene, ever take Place???

Post by katesawjack Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:11 am

I think we can safely say that now after viewing this 1:47 long promo video for Season 4 that most of the scenes in it, are scenes that we in fact saw this season.

I say most,because there is a scene that is only 3 seconds in length. It begins at 1:29.Will someone please tell me if I missed this ? Because I don't recall ever seeing this scene with Hurley kneeling at someones grave encircled by several wooden stakes! If it was a deleted scene,why have it in the promo clip?

Does anyone think (besides me) that this may possibly be a scene that will be in season 5 or even possibly 6 ? Maybe when the oceanic 6 return to the island?
Why would there be a scene in that clip of something that we did not even see in season 4? It may not mean anything, but most of those clips were actually scenes that did get shown. Thoughts anyone.....

katesawjack
katesawjack
On Jacobs List

Number of posts : 634
Humor : Yes
Registration date : 2008-05-15

Character sheet
Name: Miranda Eowyn

Back to top Go down

When did this scene, ever take Place??? Empty Re: When did this scene, ever take Place???

Post by blonde Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:26 am

Hey KJS. Guessing it was a deleted scene having something to do with Libby's grave? I didn't see it either. Certainly didn't look like Jin's grave.
blonde
blonde
Others

Number of posts : 437
Humor : +1
Registration date : 2008-05-13

Character sheet
Name: Tallulah-Raye

Back to top Go down

When did this scene, ever take Place??? Empty Re: When did this scene, ever take Place???

Post by Smokette Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:16 am

I think that was from season three when Hugo was talking to Libby's grave.
Smokette
Smokette
Others

Number of posts : 165
Humor : Dry. Very Dry.
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Character sheet
Name: Colleen

Back to top Go down

Post by MyStarbuckHatesLost Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:30 am

Agree with Smokette. Looks like that scene
MyStarbuckHatesLost
MyStarbuckHatesLost
On Jacobs List

Number of posts : 681
Humor : check out TheFlatSpin.com and you'll be sorry you asked that.
Registration date : 2008-05-14

http://www.theflatspin.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down