Losties! Theories and Discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There's No Place Like Home (Part One) - EP 12

+10
SomeArztOnYou
MollyCocktail
smokeyben
kahana
SunburnedPenguin
chirpey1987
MyStarbuckHatesLost
So_Lost
tracker
StitchExp626
14 posters

Go down

There's No Place Like Home (Part One) - EP 12 Empty There's No Place Like Home (Part One) - EP 12

Post by StitchExp626 Fri May 16, 2008 6:18 am

The line of the episode surely must go to the dialogue between Locke and Ben

when Ben admits that he hasn't been entirely truthful, and Locke responds with when have you ever been entirely truthful.

Sawyers protectiveness to Hurley is really touching and comes across as very heartfelt and true.

Sun's new position in Paik Industries will allow her (and hopefully us) greater access to the secret work that has been going on with Mr Paik.

The Orchid Station is going to reveal its secrets to us at last.

And the big question is will the freighter be blown to bits.

How will Jack cope with the revelation that Claire was his half sister.

Thank goodness this is not the end of the season, but if this is a taste of what is to come in the two hour finale, then we will be left with way too mant questions to think about until the start of Season Five.

Is Ben buying time by being captured, time to allow the island to be moved? (He always has a plan!).

Was the island moved after the purge, or was the island moving during the time that Danielle arrived on the island causing the sickness that claimed her husband, Robert?

Wow, the show is just getting more tense and scarier!!!

Stitch
StitchExp626
StitchExp626

Number of posts : 794
Registration date : 2008-05-14

Character sheet
Name: Steve

http://lost-stitchexp626.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

There's No Place Like Home (Part One) - EP 12 Empty Re: There's No Place Like Home (Part One) - EP 12

Post by tracker Fri May 16, 2008 6:33 am

You would think Ben would tell Locke what to do once he gets into the Orchid. Locke has no idea what is going on and certainly doesn't "have a plan" like Ben does. I can only think Ben plans on doing something himself. He is not the decoy he appears to be. In fact I think he's set Locke up to be the diversion.

Who set up the explosives? It could have been Michael but he looked surprised too. Keamy? nah... he needs the boat too.

Isn't Sun going to have fun making daddy sweat? There is about 30 years of payback about to happen here.

Good episode. The 2 hour finale will have me at the edge of my seat.
tracker
tracker
Others

Number of posts : 237
Humor : Hell hath no fury like a woman's corns.......Archie Bunker

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

There's No Place Like Home (Part One) - EP 12 Empty Re: There's No Place Like Home (Part One) - EP 12

Post by So_Lost Fri May 16, 2008 6:51 am

Oh my goodnes...are Michael, Jin and Desmond going to get shut into that hold, and get blown to smithereens? I was holding my breath and closing my eyes, waiting for the explosion.
So_Lost
So_Lost
Lostie

Number of posts : 73
Humor : My Crazy Kids
Registration date : 2008-04-14

Back to top Go down

Post by MyStarbuckHatesLost Fri May 16, 2008 12:33 pm

The explosives were set by keamy...his insurance if he ran into resistance from the crew (he did) "Kill me and I'll blow us all up" The expolsives are linked to that device he was wearing on his arm. He dies and BOOM!
MyStarbuckHatesLost
MyStarbuckHatesLost
On Jacobs List

Number of posts : 681
Humor : check out TheFlatSpin.com and you'll be sorry you asked that.

http://www.theflatspin.com

Back to top Go down

Post by StitchExp626 Fri May 16, 2008 12:55 pm

I wonder what Keamy's crew would think of this? If Keamy dies and the freighter is blown up then there is no way home for them. I think that the freighter will be safe .... until season 5 ... or the final seconds of season 4.
StitchExp626
StitchExp626

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by chirpey1987 Fri May 16, 2008 2:01 pm

I think this was a amazing episode i cried 4 mins in and 8 mins ha. Who does everyone think that ben was signaling with the mirror, i think it was Richard alpert i think that the others are going to pull together with the losties to try and save the day.
chirpey1987
chirpey1987
Others

Number of posts : 218
Humor : haha
Registration date : 2008-05-15

Character sheet
Name: Amy-Louise

Back to top Go down

Post by SunburnedPenguin Fri May 16, 2008 3:53 pm

chirpey1987 wrote:I think this was a amazing episode i cried 4 mins in and 8 mins ha. Who does everyone think that ben was signaling with the mirror, i think it was Richard alpert i think that the others are going to pull together with the losties to try and save the day.

I think this too....and yeah I cried aswell much to Lonewolfs hilarity geek

I got the feeling from Alpert that they are on the Losties side. Who would have thought before this season that we would be rooting for the others!
SunburnedPenguin
SunburnedPenguin
Admin

Number of posts : 1411
Humor : You'll get used to it :)
Registration date : 2008-04-14

Character sheet
Name: Kudos Manilla

http://www.losties.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kahana Fri May 16, 2008 5:10 pm

I´m in love with Richard Alpert"!!!!!!!!!!!!! I´m LOST with LOST....!!!!!! Like a Star @ heaven
kahana
kahana
Tailie

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by smokeyben Fri May 16, 2008 6:32 pm

MyStarbuckHatesLost wrote:The explosives were set by keamy...his insurance if he ran into resistance from the crew (he did) "Kill me and I'll blow us all up" The expolsives are linked to that device he was wearing on his arm. He dies and BOOM!

This is rigth, so the question would be... How Sun will survive the explotion (if there are one... we are not sure what is going to happend to Des, Michael and Jin). She is one of the Oceanic six.
And by seen her face when they ask about Jin at the press conference, I don´t thing there is a brigth future for the nice korean pal.
smokeyben
smokeyben
Flight Attendant

Number of posts : 8
Location : Washington, DC. Caracas, Venezuela. Zaragoza, Spain. Membata, Indonesia.
Registration date : 2008-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyCocktail Fri May 16, 2008 11:51 pm

smokeyben wrote:
MyStarbuckHatesLost wrote:The explosives were set by keamy...his insurance if he ran into resistance from the crew (he did) "Kill me and I'll blow us all up" The expolsives are linked to that device he was wearing on his arm. He dies and BOOM!

This is rigth, so the question would be... How Sun will survive the explotion (if there are one... we are not sure what is going to happend to Des, Michael and Jin). She is one of the Oceanic six.
And by seen her face when they ask about Jin at the press conference, I don´t thing there is a brigth future for the nice korean pal.

Sun will survice the explosion because Desmond is on the boat with her and he's still jumping through time methinks.
He knows a lot more then we are being led to believe....
MollyCocktail
MollyCocktail
Others

Number of posts : 325
Humor : Insane

Character sheet
Name: Jacob

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeArztOnYou Sat May 17, 2008 12:09 am

Locke also said to Ben, "If we move the Island, won't the people on it move with it?" Well, Ben always has a plan, so I don't think it's gonna work out like that. I think at least one person is gonna be shot into the Sahara.
SomeArztOnYou
SomeArztOnYou
On Jacobs List

Number of posts : 800
Humor : Dry

Character sheet
Name: Otto Hanren

http://www.myspace.com/lawnmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope Sat May 17, 2008 12:12 am

Besides, Desmond has to live!! I haven't wanted 2 people to be reunited more than I want Desmond and Penny to be reunited.
Hope
Hope
Others

Number of posts : 189
Humor : Don't play leap frog with a unicorn

Character sheet
Name: Illiana Vess

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeArztOnYou Sat May 17, 2008 4:24 am

Oh, I agree. I couldn't have been smiling any bigger when he finally reached his constant on the phone. They need to reunite, absolutely.
SomeArztOnYou
SomeArztOnYou
On Jacobs List

Number of posts : 800
Humor : Dry

Character sheet
Name: Otto Hanren

http://www.myspace.com/lawnmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by katesawjack Sun May 18, 2008 2:47 am

Hope wrote:Besides, Desmond has to live!! I haven't wanted 2 people to be reunited more than I want Desmond and Penny to be reunited.

I thought the scene with Desmond and Penny was one of the most romantic scenes ever on Lost. I hope that they will eventually reunite.
katesawjack
katesawjack
On Jacobs List

Number of posts : 634
Humor : Yes

Character sheet
Name: Miranda Eowyn

Back to top Go down

Post by StitchExp626 Sun May 18, 2008 1:13 pm

Thanks tr41C, my comments were nothing flash but a thread is always raised to a higher level by the calibre of the other posters. So the thanks must go to you and all the other contributors.

Thanks TR!

Stitch
StitchExp626
StitchExp626

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by TheHolyStickman Sun May 18, 2008 1:47 pm

Yeah I agree I think Keamy's pulse is hooked up to the metranome and the C4 if he dies the ship goes. So my theory is that Keamy will die. And those on the freiter will die, except for Sun who will get off the ship somehow.
TheHolyStickman
TheHolyStickman
The Chosen Ones

Number of posts : 1115
Humor : Witty
Registration date : 2008-05-18

Character sheet
Name: Roger Gilmour

Back to top Go down

Post by eda Sun May 18, 2008 2:00 pm

I somehow don't think that Desmond and Jin will die.. Sun didn't look devastated enough on their way back ! They must have been in shock due to some extraordinary event they witnessed as the island was being moved.. Sun will never be sure if Jin is really dead cherry
eda
eda
Others

Number of posts : 123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down