Losties! Theories and Discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Quick Question

3 posters

Go down

A Quick Question Empty A Quick Question

Post by TheHolyStickman Sun May 25, 2008 2:52 pm

If (and I have checked this on Lostpedia) the others, led by Richard, are going to the temple. Why are they not there yet? They have been travelling for Nine days. Or if they have already been there what did they do there? Why didnt they leave some people there? Where are they going now? Why are they dressed in there hillbilly disguises? Why did they take Kate and Sayid with them?
Why the hell are a group of confused other wandering around the jungle aimlessly for nine days looking like scavengers and picking up strangers as they go?
TheHolyStickman
TheHolyStickman
The Chosen Ones

Number of posts : 1115
Humor : Witty
Registration date : 2008-05-18

Character sheet
Name: Roger Gilmour

Back to top Go down

A Quick Question Empty Re: A Quick Question

Post by MollyCocktail Sun May 25, 2008 5:21 pm

I think they were already there.
It is my best guess that Ben signaled them for help with the mirror because Keamy was already at The Orchid and I believe Ben had anticipated as much.

I think their hillbilly disguises probably blend in better with the terrain offering them greater protection. Their clothes can be likened to camoflage.

And I'm pretty sure they intercepted Kate and Sayid to save them not to take them. Alpert will likely send them back to the beach.

As to where they are going, my guess is The Orchid. No doubt Ben could use a few extra armed hands.

Hope this helped? Smile
MollyCocktail
MollyCocktail
Others

Number of posts : 325
Humor : Insane
Registration date : 2008-05-13

Character sheet
Name: Jacob

Back to top Go down

Post by TheHolyStickman Sun May 25, 2008 6:21 pm

Well yeah but I still want to see the temple.
TheHolyStickman
TheHolyStickman
The Chosen Ones

Number of posts : 1115
Humor : Witty

Character sheet
Name: Roger Gilmour

Back to top Go down

Post by l337Jacqui Sun May 25, 2008 6:35 pm

Yeah I believe Molly hit the nail right on the head. I don't think Sayid and Kate have anything to worry about, but I can understand why they would look terryfied. There are bigger problems at hand (Keamy) and The Others know Sayid and Kate aren't the problem.

I'm sure they've already been to the Temple by now too (maybe to get loaded up with guns) and are heading to the Orchid, But I agree with you...I wanted to see the Temple too! I was thinking we would of seen it with Alex, Danielle and Karl, but nope! Maybe one day we will Neutral
l337Jacqui
l337Jacqui
Others

Number of posts : 266

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down