Losties! Theories and Discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poll - Claire (copied from old forum)

+2
JimReaper
SunburnedPenguin
6 posters

Go down

Will Clair Die?

Poll - Claire (copied from old forum) Tbl_sh1167%Poll - Claire (copied from old forum) Tbl_sh10 67% 
[ 6 ]
Poll - Claire (copied from old forum) Tbl_sh1133%Poll - Claire (copied from old forum) Tbl_sh10 33% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 9

Poll - Claire (copied from old forum) Empty Poll - Claire (copied from old forum)

Post by SunburnedPenguin Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:03 am

(Originally posted on old forum)

mygrandmagotmeintolost wrote:Maybe its because I am not that big fan of hers but I really think clair is going to die and Jack wont have any idea that they are brother and sister till he is off the island. Since I have no real proof I put it in this thread. Any thoughts?

I think she will too.

I just think there is no way on earth she would let Aaron go without her, and the only way Kate could have him is if Claire dies. I also think that Jack is somehow (unintentionally) responsible and thats why he is so funny about seeing Aaron?
SunburnedPenguin
SunburnedPenguin
Admin

Number of posts : 1411
Humor : You'll get used to it :)
Registration date : 2008-04-14

Character sheet
Name: Kudos Manilla

http://www.losties.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Poll - Claire (copied from old forum) Empty Re: Poll - Claire (copied from old forum)

Post by JimReaper Tue Apr 29, 2008 6:05 am

Personally I think she won't die.

My reasoning is that in 'Raised by Another' Claire has that dream were Locke has black and white stone eyes, and hes saying to her 'He was your responsibility and you gave him away, everyone pays the price now'

I think thats going to pay off soon, when for some reason Claire will decide to give Aaron up.
JimReaper
JimReaper
Tailie

Number of posts : 38
Humor : Yes.
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Back to top Go down

Poll - Claire (copied from old forum) Empty Re: Poll - Claire (copied from old forum)

Post by So_Lost Tue May 13, 2008 12:42 am

After this last episode (so creepy), I think she already IS dead. Ugh...that cabin scene gave me the willies. affraid
So_Lost
So_Lost
Lostie

Number of posts : 73
Humor : My Crazy Kids

Back to top Go down

Post by SunburnedPenguin Tue May 13, 2008 1:17 pm

Yeah that was very creepy! I think she might be drugged again as she was when Ethan took her - she was just as co-operative then - but something about her seemed like she had her total wits about her and had learned a secret of some kind, that knowing smile....so I just dont know lol

If she is dead it would explain why she is so unconcerned about Aaron scratch
SunburnedPenguin
SunburnedPenguin
Admin

Number of posts : 1411
Humor : You'll get used to it :)

Character sheet
Name: Kudos Manilla

http://www.losties.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Catfish Tue May 13, 2008 7:24 pm

I agree with So_Lost, I believe she is already dead, if so, it might explain why Miles (I see and hear dead people) was acting so strangely around her, almost in a sense of awe when in her presense. It might also explain her indifference about Aaron....

Catfish
Flight Attendant

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Lojozz Thu May 15, 2008 3:39 pm

Still not sure I buy that Claire is already dead but on the subject of Jack finding out they are siblings I can't believe Juliet hasn't told him yet. She must know right?

Last edited by Lojozz on Thu May 15, 2008 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lojozz
Lojozz

Number of posts : 388
Registration date : 2008-05-13

Character sheet
Name: Joe

http://www.prcanj.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by tracker Thu May 15, 2008 4:47 pm

I don't know any mom that would leave her baby alone in the jungle (unless dead)
tracker
tracker
Others

Number of posts : 237
Humor : Hell hath no fury like a woman's corns.......Archie Bunker
Registration date : 2008-05-14

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by So_Lost Thu May 15, 2008 6:47 pm

Tracker - totally agree. I made a big fool of myself on the "Is Claire Dead" post about this...then Stitch came along and reminded me that we may see that scene again from a different angle/viewpoint, with Claire hidden, watching over Aaron until Sawyer safely recovers him.

Personally, though, as a mom, I still wouldn't have left...even if I saw the beauty of the island (that Locke saw) and saw the future and so on and so on. No, I would go down fighting.
So_Lost
So_Lost
Lostie

Number of posts : 73
Humor : My Crazy Kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down