Losties! Theories and Discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Debate Club - Time for a Challenge

+11
wtfsignmeup
solarchap
So_Lost
MyStarbuckHatesLost
l337Jacqui
nino_1
AngeloComet
SunburnedPenguin
vincentthedog
TheHolyStickman
Lojozz
15 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Debate Club - Time for a Challenge - Page 3 Empty Re: Debate Club - Time for a Challenge

Post by solarchap Thu May 22, 2008 9:23 pm

all you spoiler watchers, you need a good spanking!

I know it aint easy, and giving in is so human, but what about poor old solar... a moral crusader, abstaining from every spoiler going, and then reading all these posts of spolier-loving-immediate-gratification-type-stuff!!

Wtf I believe you have the willpower to abstain! don't listen to the spoiler-devils!! they are even more outrageously naughty than you!!

I want to know who's in the coffin badly, this feeling having been expediated by the plethora of attempts on LT to answer this very mystery. The only candidate I haven't seen yet is Eloise. But I am waiting, SPOILER-FREE!!! to find out, while I SUFFER in the meantime!

now then, is it me, or has there been no gauntlet thrown down yet? MSHL what is cooking!
solarchap
solarchap
Others

Number of posts : 263
Humor : Lots
Registration date : 2008-05-16

Character sheet
Name: Dirk Diggler

Back to top Go down

Debate Club - Time for a Challenge - Page 3 Empty Re: Debate Club - Time for a Challenge

Post by StitchExp626 Fri May 23, 2008 3:28 am

I think an interesting topic would be

The Island Will Not Let You Die While You Have Work To Do!

I think that we can see that this was true for Charlie, his work was to enter the code, speak to Penny and warn Desmond about the Freighter people. I believe that Desmond's flashes about Charlie was the Island's way of keeping Charlie alive to enable him to do the work that was his and his alone.

I think that we can see the same for Mr Eko, and that was to restore Locke's faith

I think that Jack has also been kept alive, as the first time we see him he is found in the jungle amongst a dangerous lot of bamboo. How did he get here, well he must have fallen out of the plane as it was breaking apart over the island. This really should have killed him, but the island did not let die as he had work to do.

And I am sure that there are many other people, maybe Christian isn't dead as well, maybe he also has work to do?

Although this would not be a one sided debate, some people die without finishing their 'work'

Libby is a good example of someone who's life was cut short.

What about Shannon?

Stitch?
StitchExp626
StitchExp626

Number of posts : 794
Registration date : 2008-05-14

Character sheet
Name: Steve

http://lost-stitchexp626.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by l337Jacqui Fri May 23, 2008 3:11 pm

Shannon translated, so maybe her part was done? I like your thinking!!!
l337Jacqui
l337Jacqui
Others

Number of posts : 266
Registration date : 2008-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post by katesawjack Fri May 23, 2008 5:55 pm

l337Jacqui wrote:Shannon translated, so maybe her part was done? I like your thinking!!!

Another reason Shannon may have had to die, is she couldn't have a future with Sayid.

Sayid's destiny had to be fullfilled by leaving the island and finding Nadia.

If Shannon had not been killed, that possibly would have altered the future.

Daniel Faraday said to Desmond Des in "The Constant" DAN: You can't change the future.
katesawjack
katesawjack
On Jacobs List

Number of posts : 634
Humor : Yes
Registration date : 2008-05-15

Character sheet
Name: Miranda Eowyn

Back to top Go down

Post by wtfsignmeup Fri May 23, 2008 7:04 pm

Sayid is awesome and he can break necks with his ankles but you don't want to be his girlfriend....3 for 3 dead sayid add Rousseau and you've got 4.
wtfsignmeup
wtfsignmeup
Others

Number of posts : 354
Humor : huh?
Registration date : 2008-05-14

Character sheet
Name: Merrick

Back to top Go down

Post by eda Fri May 23, 2008 7:16 pm

Haha wtfsignmeup Very Happy
eda
eda
Others

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2008-05-15

Back to top Go down

Post by l337Jacqui Fri May 23, 2008 8:06 pm

Haha good one, wtf, and I didn't think about that KSJ! That's a great point!
l337Jacqui
l337Jacqui
Others

Number of posts : 266
Registration date : 2008-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3